URGENT: Member needs our help

SR racing, I am sure that the mods will let us know when to stop donating. Until then, I would say that the needs arent quite met yet. If there is more than needed, the funds will just go to our next brother in need

Update folks....

We have enough to cover everything. As a matter of fact the airfare has been purchased and the person has already traveled where he needs to be. Without going into to many details a family member is not expected to make it through the weekend and we (The Org community ) was able to meet the needs of this member and get him home to be with his father before he passes.

I'm sure that you will all undoubtedly see who it is in the days to come but I want to provide some privacy for now. The member was overwhlemed with the outpouring of generosity just as I have been.

We do not need any more donations or money for this project. The mission has been accomplished.

Cap

:thumbsup: Outstanding! Was really an amazing thing to watch. Thoughts and prayers are with the family, we don't know who they are but God does!

Thanks for the update....I was wondering how this was going. Glad to be of some help. I hope he made it in time.

Thanks for the update Cap. I am very glad he got home to be with his father. Prayers are sent as well for good measure. Be well brother, we are here.

Surely one of the most unusual sets of circumstances I've ever seen unfold on the oRg.

Special thanks to everyone. These are amazing times.

Just glad that the mission was pulled off and we as a family could help our brother. Hope for the best possible outcome of this situation.

Very happy he was able to get to his father. However very sad about the circumstances.

Prayers for him and his family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats why I love this place. Yes we may bicker and fight between each other, but if someone is in need, EVERYONE steps up.. BRAVO EVERYONE,, BRAVO.

And to the member whos family is not doing well.. I will send up a speacial prayer for you and your loved one.

Just read sorry I missed out. Does anyone think starting a distress fund would be a good idea? That way if an emergency came up the funds would be available immediately without having to ask at the last minute. Just a thought.

This has come up a few times - there are reasons why it has never made much movement... I will post in a different thread why I think that is.

MCM

Just read sorry I missed out. Does anyone think starting a distress fund would be a good idea? That way if an emergency came up the funds would be available immediately without having to ask at the last minute. Just a thought.

This is the Best Busa site on the Planet , Family helping Family ! My Prayers go out to Him & His Family !!

Back