New Feature

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey everyone

I stated in a post a few days ago that I was really frustrated where the site was leading and since then you all know that I have had my feet placed back on the solid rock. I have been contacted by several members in the past that have offerred to help out with the site and I have pushed them away. Beginning today we have a new procedure if you experience problems. I have added a new ticketing system to the site and now Dustin, Narcissus, Cache, incharge (my wife and myself will be using this tool to help track and report solutions back to the members. If you have any problems please use this system, its super simple and you can follow up on the trouble to see what we have done via a web interface. This system should cover everything from the videos, message board, chat, registration, shirts and paypal. By using this tool we are wanting to track the problems and have a place that captures the tickets and we can see how many troubles we are really getting so we know where we need to focus our attention. If you have any questions you can put them in the ticketing system as well, we will all have the ability to respond to your questions and see the responses from the other team members.  I am hoping to see immediate results from this so please begin using it. I have added a link to the bottom of the message board called "Trouble Tickets" and I will place a link here.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Cap

Not sure what you are talking about...i have a modem..can't download vid's,,but otherwise the site works great for me---and i thank you alot..rode yesterday,,no bike is sweeter for a 52 year old who likes to corner and pop a wheelie--go fast..
Big thanks Captain and the others...Dustin etc.  

wrong thread again....my internet must be messed up.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067203602 -->

every time i take the busa out cops just seem to be attracted to me like i had boxes of dougnuts on the back just waiting to pounce on them :super: ...... does that qualify as a troulbe ticket ?? hehe :D

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>If you send us a trouble ticket with a bad email address, we may not be able to help you.</span>

poke.gif

Back