PLEASE give this a qwik look-see...please. A few minutes of your time,thanks.

I DO NOT have Gen II tail plastic.
I have the Gen II sig pods (OEM) need paint.
I have a krap load of Chinese plastic to give away.
Rubb.

I DO NOT have Gen II tail plastic.
I have the Gen II sig pods (OEM) need paint.
I have a krap load of Chinese plastic to give away.
Rubb.
Update: We have tail plastic. (it will be on it's way to Thomas shortly}
We have a rear seat ( " " ")
Thank an' anonymous member for that ^^^^^^
We have mirrors.
Rubb.

He's got a Gen II tail section. I hopefully I have useable tail and sig pod plastic. I think if we grab plastic that needs paint,but is not rashed up or cracked,we can git 'er done that way. Then our man could plan his own paint scheme. Getting a Gen I color up front and a Gen II tail,might be tuff to match? Idea's gentlemen? Rubb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help is on the way. Windshield, taillight and fender. I think I have some turn signals. Am I correct we need them?
IMG_20200724_082307.jpg

We need those. :thumbsup:
Rubb,

If you look at your parts list it says Gen 1 taillight and it also says Gen 2 taillight. Then it discussed he has a Gen 1 front and Gen 2 rear. I'm just trying to follow what parts I can provide if I have them. The list is throwing me a curve.

Rubb,

If you look at your parts list it says Gen 1 taillight and it also says Gen 2 taillight. Then it discussed he has a Gen 1 front and Gen 2 rear. I'm just trying to follow what parts I can provide if I have them. The list is throwing me a curve.
My bad Tom. The whole bike is Gen I except for the tail. Need Gen II tail,tail lite,signals,hump.
There is one or 2 things going on "behind the scenes" but I will do an' updated list once those things are confirmed.
We are making head way brother. :D
Rubb.

Update:
Cash on hand...
What I had in my paypal $62.92 + $32.29 Viper donation + mine/hayabuser jacket sale $175.oo + 1 days lousy pay from me $100.oo = $370.21 (waiting but not holding my breath on $150.oo from LOCAL jacket sale)
We are getting somewhere. :thumbsup:
Parts from @TallTom + @Red05 + "secret santa's"
Gen II tail
Gen II rear seat
Gen I mirrors
Gen I front fender
Gen I screen
Gen I front sigs

As mentioned fella's...I'll take 5 bucks...parts...donations of anything we can use or sell to add to the kitty. Look around,everybody got some left over,un-needed/un-wanted Busa swag.
Means a lot to Thomas,to these guys ^ and to me.

THANKS,
Rubb.

Still needed:
rear brake lite Gen II
rear turn sigs Gen II
hump Gen II
headlight Gen I
air intakes Gen I
gauge cluster Gen I
Gen I fairings MINUS tail,front front fender.
Prefer nothing broken or cracked,but all will be painted.
Fank You.
Rubb.

What specifically does he need? I'll see if I have something he can use for parts.
I truly appreciate all you done for me. It really means a lot to me how people on here are willing to help others get back on the road. Things can only look up for me and I feel blessed for the help Rubb and a few others have reached out to me. People willing to help others when they have never met them, really brightens my day. I didn't know that some people like to help discreetly and if mentioned your name and you are one of them, I am very sorry. I still have a long way to go but my dream of one day riding the best Motorcycle ever made is coming true. Please check your insurance policies so you will not get blind sided as I did. God bless everyone and be safe, Thomas

IMG_1446.JPG

Back