PLEASE give this a qwik look-see...please. A few minutes of your time,thanks.

Scratch that. I forgot I got rid of it already...I'm an idiot....
Ahhh fug. :banghead: Thanks anyway Greg.Nice thought/gesture.:thumbsup: That is a real drag. Out of all that is needed,a cluster will be the one component that I know, will be the hardest to acquire for free,or even at low cost. I'm hoping that once we have all the needed parts that there would be enuff cash on hand for paint and the little extra's which we all know will be needed. Fasteners,etc.We appreciate the attempt. :bowdown:
Rubb.

I have Air tubes, and maybe a cluster, ill look when i get back to the shop tonight

Found the tubes, still looking for a cluster,,, i know i have a second one around here

20200803_232048.jpg

I've got a set of mirrors. Right one has minor scratches..
Thank you Red. Thomas got them today.:thumbsup: Just did a qwik PM with him.
He's pretty sick,not feeling well at all. I told him to get his azz back to bed,not worry about things here. He wanted to do an' update for us...I told him not to worry about it for now.
Thank you all,
Rubb.

If you decide to go with a gen1 tail i have a corbin seat available. If you need a pilot seat I also have that one from corbin.

If you decide to go with a gen1 tail i have a corbin seat available. If you need a pilot seat I also have that one from corbin.
That is a way cool offer. Thomas has done a Gen II tail conversion using the 08 and on sub-frame,so the seats as you know are different.
Corbin seats are worth good bucks,I have had several over the years and passed them on for reasonable prices to fellow members.
A thought would be to sell them (if your are really not interested in keeping them) and then perhaps make a donation towards our project.
Your generosity...either way...is an AWESOME GESTURE.
WE THANK YOU. :bowdown:
Rubb (for Thomas)

Back