Member Notenoughtoys is a very cool dude.

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I was going to add this to @fallenarch 's thread about less than thankful members who get good things done for them and can't be bothered to drop a qwik thank you note to a PM box,or better yet,post a thread about it.
I sent out a part to member @Notenoughtoys that he needed a while back. Cool guy,he was very thankful. In these situations that is usually it,and rightly so,everybody won. Well,I guess it wasn't good enuff for 'toys. He sends me a PM mentions that he's read a post or 2 that I was included in and he felt that at this point in time maybe Rubb could use a hand up. How cool is that. That transaction was months ago.
He said he felt pretty good about the Org and how we all roll around here and wanted to show his appreciation for what I did specifically for him. I said its all good,glad I could help. He said he needed my address...wanted to send a thank you in the form of 50 dollars. I was blown away. He already thanked me....but said the gift meant something to him.
I mentioned that we could do even one better and that if it was cool we could add some cash to the fund to get Thomas's Busa back up on its wheels. He gave his blessing so that's where the funds will go.
This site,this group,this FAMILY its all about lot's of things but our main focus is of course...our mighty Busa's.
Mine is up and running OK...not perfect,but good enuff for now. @Haley246's is not. It's in ruff shape. He's been without for a long time.
Lets fix that. Let's Git 'Er Done
Notenoughtoys...:bowdown:
Rubb.

Back