Let's clear something up...

busahigg

Registered
Recently I posted two seperate threads about visiting "rival" Busa sites and how I did not "like them".  I obviously have offended some long time members of the other sites and must clarify something.

When I said I did not like them I actually meant that I simply "preferred" this site to the other two that I visited.  I can see how some were offended.  I really enjoy this site and am sure that others really enjoy other Busa sites, and might take a negative remark about "their" site a bit personal.  I might do the same regarding this site.  Actually, I have, with some joker called hayabusakicksa$$.

I meant no harm and definitely did not mean to "bash" another Busa site.........I simply was making a statement.  I like this site best.  

Again, I did not want to offend anyone and hope everyone who was offended by my remark will forgive me.  

By the way..........I was only on either site for about five minutes a piece and could not have possibly gathered enough in those few, short minutes to make a reasonable judgement regarding the quality of either site.

Busahigg:  Point taken, I may have overreacted to your comments on the previous post.  I bounce around to different Hayabusa pages, even labusas.org.  I rarely post over there, but when I do they always want to see naked pictures of my wife.  It’s all in fun and I don’t get offended by it.

Life is too short to hold a grudge…
eyes.gif

cool.gif

we're all cool like that.
looking forward to going to the movies with some "other" members on Feb 1ST! gonna be fun... even if the movie sux!

lurk.gif

Recently I posted two seperate threads about visiting "rival" Busa sites and how I did not "like them".  I obviously have offended some long time members of the other sites and must clarify something.

When I said I did not like them I actually meant that I simply "preferred" this site to the other two that I visited.  I can see how some were offended.  I really enjoy this site and am sure that others really enjoy other Busa sites, and might take a negative remark about "their" site a bit personal.  I might do the same regarding this site.  Actually, I have, with some joker called hayabusakicksa$$.

I meant no harm and definitely did not mean to "bash" another Busa site.........I simply was making a statement.  I like this site best.  

Again, I did not want to offend anyone and hope everyone who was offended by my remark will forgive me.  

By the way..........I was only on either site for about five minutes a piece and could not have possibly gathered enough in those few, short minutes to make a reasonable judgement regarding the quality of either site.
Don't sweat it Bro. Lots of sites I do not like either. even though I am members of other sites. I got you point and it did not bother me in the least. Just pointing out the diffeences. That is why we re all here more often. Hey who oves ya Baby!! (Telly Salvas voice)

I'm apologize ahead of time, don't hate me puck, I have to say it because you set it up so nice, and I was never one to pass up an opportunity!

Group hug everyone?

Dern it.. I miss all the cool stuff.. what thread was this in?? ?

I am also signed up at another 'busa site... but uhh.. I have 4 posts there... and close to 700 here.. i think it's obvious which i prefer.

cool.gif

we're all cool like that.
looking forward to going to the movies with some "other" members on Feb 1ST! gonna be fun... even if the movie sux!

lurk.gif
thats whats its all about, we all have different lifestyle and opinions, but one we have in common is that we all ride busas.

till this day ,i cant seem to figure out, why that a bunch of harley guys can get together but a few busa owners cant its like pulling teeth. thinker62,cache whenever your ready to to roll holla . im always down

cool.gif

till this day ,i cant seem to figure out, why that a bunch of harley guys can get together but a few busa owners cant its like pulling teeth
When you're moving as slow as a harley it is easy to converse. plus you have all day to argue over where to go. Plus most harleys are just trailered to the local bar.
wink.gif

Busa rider's ride... at least most do... some post alot
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Hard to talk through full face helmets at 100+. Much easier with no helmet at 15-.
laugh.gif

fireskull.gif

Hey Higg,

I personally didn't feel any explanation was necessary. After all, you are entitled to your opinion and should be able to express them freely without any tongue lashing. Be not afraid...I got your back homie.

Brian

And by the way the "Bucs" won the Super Bowl...  
smile.gif
as sad as it was... it wasn't just a "win" it was more.. "total annihilation".. but thats life...

Better to watch your team lose the Super Bowl than to watch the Super Bowl and wonder if your team could have won.

Besides, there is always next year.

-permanent resident of the Raider Nation,
Ego

Back