How Many...

PADEROLIS

Registered
Busa sites are you a member of? I personally am a member of four myself, but I frequent H.org most. The org was the very first Busa site I was ever told about, so I guess that is why I am posting this thread here. I found SH.org by chance one day when I was looking for the offficial Suzuki site, I was blown away when i discovered H.org and SH.org were completely different Busa sites!

I really try to be a part of all of them but find myself lurking around alot, and sometimes not visiting for weeks/months at a time. They are all great sites imo. So which Busa site do you all frequent most, and do you use the same screen name? Mine is GEN1FALCON on the others.

I've visited several, was invited to join extreme and did with the same name. Lots of good peeps over there that came from here during the shake up. In the past year I've seen a lot of them back this way and I'm glad to see all of them. Heavy Busa was a good friend of mine here and helped me over the phone and with pictures when I first installed my HIDs. I miss that Ho.

Never posted a lot over there and haven't been there in a while.

Last edited:
i frequent here and www.superbikesunlimited.com is another forum i frequent but it is not brand specific, all sportbike riders are welcome, even has a spot for motards but HD riders may get insulted:laugh:. less :rulez::rulez::rulez:than most forums. more laid back and not as Politically Correct. IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE, but check'it if your interested.

Just his one Busa forum...it's all I need.
This one rules and everything my bike is I owe
it to the forum and it's outstanding member here
(and my very taste) :laugh:

I do belong to Sigforum though

Member of 4 other sites but hardly post on the others. Mostly frequent this one. .org has good folks willing to help out without being judgemental. My kind of folks!:thumbsup:

I'm a member of a couple of other Busa boards but haven't posted anything on either in quite a while now. Like it here, so here is where I stay.:thumbsup:
There is a local squid board I go on sometimes, and I have a dirt bike forum I hang out around when I'm not here. The dirt bike bunch are great fun. You want to talk about diversity! People of both sexes, from 14 to late 60's, all brands and types of bikes, from several different countries.
Still spend most of my online time right here though.

Only "one site" gets my attendance on just about every day of the week.... :super:

Just this one,

Wife already thinks I spend to much time on here, Cant imagine if I were to try 2 or 3 :laugh:

i frequent here and www.superbikesunlimited.com is another forum i frequent but it is not brand specific, all sportbike riders are welcome, even has a spot for motards but HD riders may get insulted:laugh:. less :rulez::rulez::rulez:than most forums. more laid back and not as Politically Correct. IT'S NOT FOR EVERYONE, but check'it if your interested.

There are two non Busa based sites I currently visit, that is Katriders.com and sportbikes.net. KR is where I was directed to the Org. shortly after getting my Busa by Twotonevert!:bowdown: Thanks for the link, will check it out!

Last edited:
Back