How many of you...?

Do you log on to the board while in the immediate vicinity of another logged on user?

• Total voters
Perhaps, but I like to think it was simply my cat-like reflexes and hip intuitiveness that got us here :moon:

OK, that's 3 times I've been accused of being naughty :laugh: I assure you both, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky :rofl:

Well, it is after midnight...I think I need more Nyquil :cheerleader:

Sorry to confuse...my use of the 'naughty' moniker was intended not as an accusation, but as a compliment.

:laugh:

OK, that's 3 times I've been accused of being naughty :laugh: I assure you both, I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky :rofl:

Well, it is after midnight...I think I need more Nyquil :cheerleader:

Nyquil, so that's where this imagination comes from. good night young lady, if I have to come in here one more time tonight to talk to you, there is going to be trouble. Now I am not telling you again, GO TO BED! :poke:

Sorry to confuse...my use of the 'naughty' moniker was intended not as an accusation, but as a compliment.

Scar, I'm sorry, but I'm spoken for :rofl: I'm sure you'll find someone to help get you and your walker to the restroom :whistle:

Nyquil, so that's where this imagination comes from. good night young lady, if I have to come in here one more time tonight to talk to you, there is going to be trouble. Now I am not telling you again, GO TO BED! :poke:

Me thinks trouble there already is... :rofl:

Hey now, I've been sick since Thursday...Nyquil, Lortab, Mt. Dew...I'm certain none of those items or any combination of would hinder my ability to drunken post...jeez... :banghead:

What is this reputation thing I see by my name????? VABs?????

Scar, I'm sorry, but I'm spoken for :rofl: I'm sure you'll find someone to help get you and your walker to the restroom :whistle:

Evidently, you have already found my 'walker' Texas Ranger...for me.

Nyquil/Lortab/Mt. Dew induced :ban: ?

Could be fun :whistle:

Go ahead, BAN me. You will be so lonely here and bored. I might even get some sleep.:poke::rofl:

Your gonna miss me, your gonna miss me, your gonna miss me. NA NA NA NA NA.:whistle:

Go ahead, BAN me. You will be so lonely here and bored. I might even get some sleep.:poke::rofl:

Your gonna miss me, your gonna miss me, your gonna miss me. NA NA NA NA NA.:whistle:

I'm thinking "infraction for NA NA NA NA NA'ing An Admin" Hrmmmm... :poke:

Good thing I'm too lazy to go do it :rofl:

Scar you got PM.:rofl:

Got it. Will offer it to the sub-committee for review, forward a report to you in triplicate and have it on your desk first thing in the morning.

I have to get ready for tomorrow's ride. What's that? It's Monday tomorrow? Well, I sure do feel bad for all those who have to go to work!

Just kidding...maybe.

going to go to bed now. You all behave, for thos eof you waiting on a PM as to what brought this poll on, check back here in the morning.
And yes I am sleeping alone my girlfriend is at her house with the kids.:rofl:

going to go to bed now. You all behave, for thos eof you waiting on a PM as to what brought this poll on, check back here in the morning.
And yes I am sleeping alone my girlfriend is at her house with the kids.:rofl:

Sure...........

...tell Scar g'night for me :rofl:

Back