How many of you...?

Do you log on to the board while in the immediate vicinity of another logged on user?

• Total voters
I wanna know. I have yet to actually meet another member so its kinda hard to log on while in their immediate presence..

Enough votes have been cast so I can now reveal the reason behind this poll.

Scar came back to Wisconsin for a weekend of riding at the Midwest MnG. We put him up at my place here and gave him a bike to ride.
We finished our day of riding Sunday and got back to the crash pad. Both of us logged on to the board to see what had been posted.
We thought it was funny that we discussed our posts before posting them.
So I started a poll to see who else does that.

Lame I know but curiosity got to me so we polled it.:beerchug:

Enough votes have been cast so I can now reveal the reason behind this poll.

Scar came back to Wisconsin for a weekend of riding at the Midwest MnG. We put him up at my place here and gave him a bike to ride.
We finished our day of riding Sunday and got back to the crash pad. Both of us logged on to the board to see what had been posted.
We thought it was funny that we discussed our posts before posting them.
So I started a poll to see who else does that.

Lame I know but curiosity got to me so we polled it.:beerchug:

Lame. And we were tired. And it was late. And the air was thick with our carbon. It's wrong, we know, but someone had to take the lead on that effort. And who better...?

:laugh:

Lame. And we were tired. And it was late. And the air was thick with our carbon. It's wrong, we know, but someone had to take the lead on that effort. And who better...?

:laugh:
:poke:

I knew you sounded a little odd on the phone :rofl:

semi and I are always online and we are 2 foot away from each other. Whether in the car or in the house or outside we are both or at least one of us is online. If anyone else was in this thread right now, they would see semi and I are the ones in here. lol:beerchug:

what makes you think i do this? :laugh:

currently in this very thread: