How many of you are there?

muscle.gif
third most popular, 520 of us poor souls.
tounge.gif

(shortBoarder @ Jan. 17 2007,09:20) I'm unique!

I know this is wrong - there's some guy in FL who's got my name. Once I bump him off its ALL MINE MWHA HA HA HA HA HA HA
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(GMbusa @ Jan. 17 2007,10:13) There are 0 people living in the united states with my name. Evidently My dad and i do not exist. Same names, different middle name.
Thank God
jump9.gif

(dreamin_of_ridin @ Jan. 17 2007,14:38) Susan
There are 1,190,875 people in the U.S. with the first name Susan.

Prye
There are 330 people in the U.S. with the last name Prye.

Susan Prye
There is 1 person in the U.S. named Susan Prye.

I've always said that I'm one of a kind.
smile.gif
bowdown.gif
way go susan
beerchug.gif

<div style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<table width="350" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" cellpadding="1" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"><tr><td style="text-align: center; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(0, 102, 179); color: white;">HowManyOfMe.com</td></tr><tr><td style="border: 1px solid black; text-align: center; font-size: 14px; background-color: white;"><table width="100%" cellpadding="0" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="120" style="text-align: center; padding-top: 2px; background-color: white;">howmany-logo.png</td><td style="text-align: center; font-size: 16px; background-color: white;"><span style="color: black;">There are:</span>
<span style="color: red; font-weight: bold;">114</span>
<span style="color: black;">people with my name
in the U.S.A.</span>
[/QUOTE]How many have your name?[/QUOTE]
[/Quote]

There are 2,293,260 people in the U.S. with the first name Charles.
Statistically the 9th most popular first name.

There are 570 people in the U.S. with the last name Trayer.
Statistically the 44773rd most popular last name. (tied with 3752 other last names)

Only 4 others with my name...now to narrow it down using middle name and suffix
smile.gif

<table width="350" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" cellpadding="1" border="0" cellspacing="0" style="font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"><tr><td style="text-align: center; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(0, 102, 179); color: white;">HowManyOfMe.com</td></tr><tr><td style="border: 1px solid black; text-align: center; font-size: 14px; background-color: white;"><table width="100%" cellpadding="0" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td width="120" style="text-align: center; padding-top: 2px; background-color: white;">howmany-logo.png</td><td style="text-align: center; font-size: 16px; background-color: white;"><span style="color: black;">There are:</span>
<span style="color: red; font-weight: bold;">4</span>
in the U.S.A.</span>
[/Quote]
cool.gif

<span style="color: red; font-weight: bold;">49</span>
in the U.S.A.</span>
[/Quote]

* There are 155,984 people in the U.S. with the first name Greg.
* Statistically the 383rd most popular first name. (tied with 4 other first names)
* More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Greg are male.
* Names similar to Greg:
o Gregory

# There are 1,439,849 people in the U.S. with the last name Davis.
# Statistically the 6th most popular last name.
# Famous people with the last name Davis:

* Andre Davis
* Andrew Davis
* Ann B. Davis
* Baron Davis
* Bette Davis

click to see 22 more

(dreamin_of_ridin @ Jan. 17 2007,17:38) Susan
There are 1,190,875 people in the U.S. with the first name Susan.

Prye
There are 330 people in the U.S. with the last name Prye.

Susan Prye
There is 1 person in the U.S. named Susan Prye.

I've always said that I'm one of a kind.
smile.gif
super.gif

(USN05LE @ Jan. 17 2007,08:45) There are 217,477 people in the U.S. with the first name Don.
Statistically the 294th most popular first name. (tied with 3 other first names)
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Don are male.

There are 4,380 people in the U.S. with the last name Hardcastle.
Statistically the 7705th most popular last name. (tied with 79 other last names)

There are 3 people in the U.S. named Don Hardcastle.
Hah! Used to love watching that show "Hardcastle & McCormick" growing up. Drove that sporty little car...called a Coyote I believe.

463,451 w/ first name
6,209 w/ last name
10 people with same full name

Back