How many of you are going to Deep Fry the Turkey?

Kainedogg you are one sick dude???

Dino..
stuff the turkey with a mixture of chopped onions,green bellpeppers,garlic cloves, ground pork and ground beef. Season turkey heavily using garlic powder and file' powder after using the injectable marinade/jackdaniel mixture. It will knock'em out the chair at the dinner table:beerchug:

I got to be 300lbs by eating good food, most if it I cook myself.

Last edited:
Kainedogg you are one sick dude???

Dino..
stuff the turkey with a mixture of chopped onions,green bellpeppers,garlic cloves, ground pork and ground beef. Season turkey heavily using garlic powder and file' powder after using the injectable marinade/jackdaniel mixture. It will knock out the chair atthe table:beerchug:

I got to be 300lbs by eating good food, most if it I cook myself.

Sounds very good.:thumbsup:

couple tricks I have learned:

I was taught to use a fresh bird.. frozen is only a last resort and if you go that route... ABSOLUTELY thawed out ..
dry the bird (and I mean with a towel..)

I have a broom handle I drop my birds in with.. Goes through the handle of the hook and 2 people can lower the bird..

As you lower the bird, the oil will react.. go slowly and there is little trouble.. drop it in too fast and the "slam" of moisture from the bird is going to go bad..

from there? do not overheat the oil...

It all sounded kind of strange to me but after the first one? hooked forever on them... and yea, the Cajun is my fav.. :)

a buddy of mine fry's turkeys alot so i am getting the turkey deep fry 101 for xmas at his place. i plan on trying the cajun injection for my 1st bird. :thumbsup:

Back