going to Istanbul, Turkey

We have some members in Instanbul. Sounds like a meet/greet to me.
beerchug.gif
I can't think of his name, but the one member who takes the awesome photos is from Istanbul. He just bought a GSXR 1000 in addition to his two (I think) Busas. His avatar is in black-and-white. Anyone have a better memory than me?
Guclu
rock.gif

Work is sending 7 of us out to Istanbul, Turkey for about a week to do an engine change on a 757. I have to be at work at 6:00 in morning, catch the 9am flight here in Atlanta and arrive there at what will be 2am Monday here. Once there we will go right to work getting all of our stuff organized for the job at hand. The best part about the trip out there is that it starts on my off day. So I start the day off at time and a half and after 8 hours I go to double time. I'll be on double time before we even get off the ground in NY because of a 4 hour layover.
egitarre77.gif
From NY it's 10 hours to there and then however we can stay on the clock once there. We'll be working 12 hour days until the job is done and then return back home. This is going to be my first time flying outside of the states so I'm really looking forward to this.
muscle.gif
It's going to make for a nice paycheck.
super.gif

I don't know what they have for internet so I don't know if I'll be around but I will post pictures once I get a chance.
Be careful, have fun, and get ready to do additional mods or buy leathers with that coin.
whistling.gif

have a good time, take plenty of pics, and make it back safely
beerchug.gif

Have a great trip Jim. Sounds like a great opportunity to have a great experience.

Back