New Sponsors

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Good evening everyone

A you might have noticed we have a couple of new banners on the site and a new forum. Please help me welcome two new sponsors to the site. American Performance Engineering (APE) and Custom Sportbike Concepts. The sponsors on the site provide financial assistance to keep this site running so please use the sponsors for your bikes needs. We will be having some new monthly giveaways for the members here so look for the contest as they come out.

I guess this is as a good a time as any to bring this up so please pay attention to this next part. I have spoken to our sponsors and one of the main reasons that they like to advertise here is because we run a clean shop free from as much Drama as there can be. We have been getting a little lax lately on keeping the site free from language and unwanted material. My goal for this site is to provide a place where you can get valuable information from fellow riders about things that interest you while at the same time not having to worry about your boss or more importantly your kids looking over your shoulder while checking this site out.

Please please please watch what you post on the site, if you are ever creating a message and you wonder if the content is across the line then just assume it is and leave it out. Keep up the good work and you guys have fun on the site.

CAp

Welcome to the board. Thank you for the sponsorship and helping to keep our site afloat.

yup i just got my ufo undertail painted 04 red from nick and the fellas at 18889chrome.com cant wait to put in on
smile.gif

Welcome to the board. I'm sure we will all be doing some purchasing for something!

thanks for the sponsorship , and yea 18889chrome does the best chrome work i have seen !!! got the best prices on chrome wheels too

<marquee><span style='color:green'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>WELCOME</span></span></marquee>

Back