Going out of the shirt business

Anyone know if there is a way to send Kudo's for someone with Pay-pal? It is an E-bay company afterall.

OK Pacemaster the "I love you Captain" has me a little weirded out right now but I get the idea. Guys I am listening to what you all have to say, I really am. However I don't want to be like any other site, I want this to be the best free site out there. Sorting out how to make something a success with limited resources has always been fun to me. Maybe that is why junkyard wars is one of my favorite shows :D I have a better vision of the site then to charge people to view content, I guess that I remember what it was like to not have enough money to subscribe to a magazine much less a website. Narc I completely agree with you! This site will never be a pay per view. We have had a lot of new membership recently and it seems as though we have lost a lot of the people that really made this place the way it is today. I need to sort out profit margins on the shirts and what it would take to supply some insurance and tracking abitilities on the shirts. I need to see where we stand and maybe looking at expanding the marketable traffic on the site. Things are looking a little better today than last week, I took my prozac :cool: :cool: :cool:
Captain, I AGREE with the fear of Pacemasters "I Love you Man", he scared me with that too....

Glad things are looking up! We all have bad streaks, but that means something good is up ahead... that is how I get by at least!

Take Care Bud,

Shane

I want this to be the best free site out there.
Already achieved that goal Cap.......now fer yer next goal.......turning a profit with it.

Set up the donation box!!!!!!!

Have a great day big guy........hope it all goes well for ya.

:thumbsup:  :beerchug:
Very true.

Go here Monster
This is the best free site I have ever been apart of. I am fairly new and I do own 3 shirts thank you very much.
I'm sorry I didn't chime in sooner, but I have a family thing going on as well.

I just want to thank you Cap for everythig you have achieved with this site and it would most definitely be a shame if it went by the way side. Stay strong brotha and don't let these ungrateful clowns upset you. :tounge:

Back