Hey Folks, Political threads need to be posted in the Political Forum.

The political forum still isn't a free for all, but we need to work together to keep General Thoughts General bike related and Random thoughts a bit more random.

I'm not really into deleting posts, but I will when there are political posts in NON political Threads.

This is Hayabusa.org and we are family. As such we need to remember to respect everyone's point of view and help keep the house clean.

I have a hard time biting my tongue and I am hardly the model of reasoned courteous posting. However I keep trying as we all should be to make everyone welcome.

Regardless of Color, Religious belief or political affiliation. If we try and approach things respectfully and understand that we are not all going to agree all the time the board will be better for it.

If we want to take these matters seriously and really debate them there are forums for just such things.

Here's a few that really could use some Serious Christian Conservative point of view.

From the Most heavily moderated and above the belt to the least and everything goes.

FreeRatio.org
Talkrational.org
and the dirty bunch is
RantsNRaves.org

These are all forums dedicated to political or religious debate. I really do encourage the Conservatives and the Christians here who really want to stand up and make their viewpoints known to head to any of these. They tend to be heavily liberal and could really use a dose of what I consider to be reality in many cases. :thumbsup:

I'm not saying you HAVE to go to these if you want to discus matters religious or political, I am saying that there are forums out there for just this type of debate.

Have a fantastic Weekend everyone, ride hard...

:bowdown:

Maybe it's just me but I live in two topics on the forum, general bike
topics and random thoughts. Random thoughts being virually anything and I
find it interesting.

Heck, I didn't even know we had a political only topic section :laugh:
but...(IMHO)you move something to the politburo section, might as well put a
tombstone on it. Course...it is a Motorcycle forum, guess that's the point.

Personally (and I know it's not MY forum to make the rulez and I'm great with
whatever Cap sets down) but...with the state of our govt', every American
should be all over this EVERYWHERE and not shoved on the bottom of page 3.

Back