Okay, I'm curious...

I'd bet you'd want revenge if they stole your Busa and waded it around a tree. No doubt, you'd be there to pull the trigger on that bag-o-shittie.

I want less detention centers and more death of inmates. Kill them if they are a 3 time offender. I don't want to pay to keep these scum bags alive for decades. I want the god damn roads fixed so I can WOT my bike, and not be spit off by a pot hole. The money can be spent more wisely like road infrastructure.
Should I be paying to have some murderer breathing and eating day in and day out.... While his/her victim is being eaten by worms?
I sure as hell don't need to detain the criminal fanatics that have a religious agenda about to be forced on humanity. I want these sand savages sent to their heaven so they can wallow with their virgins for eternity. Waste them just on principal.
Sad as it is, there are just some people that do not need to exist on the same planet with normal, and sane people.

Ah, and another Christmas will pass with no "peace on earth." Why even have religion if you are not going to follow the simple rules laid out for you?
What part of "thou shall not murder" don't you understand?
Drunk drivers = kill 'em
Child molester = kill 'em
Most of the arab world = kill 'em
Murderers = kill 'em
Whoever continues to keep "I Love Lucy" on the air = kill 'em

This was all a parody about the human condition. If you took offense to any statement, you can kiss my ass. You know what they say if you can't take a joke!
Nice joke 2busa...

so you won't mind then when someone puts you to death when they mistake your identity, excellent plan.
smile.gif

I had an incident when I went to pick up my bike years ago (a push bike) to find it surrounded by a couple of policemen and a middle aged couple.

As I approached I could hear them pointing at the bike, "yep, thats the one", etc. I enquired what was going on and was almost branded a criminal on the spot. I went down to the police station, was questioned for an hour or so, at which point the police realised it couldn't have been their bike because of different markings and different size of bike.

I was duly released, end of story. Though I never had any apology from anyone for wasting my time and being falsely accused.

I know this is a minor incident, but imagine we lived in the world where they'd cut your hands off for such a thing, where would I be then? I wouldn't even be able to type, and have to type with my toes or something crazy.
biggrin.gif

so if "religious christians" are indeed allowed to make things right offing the "good challenged", I guess christianity can fit into this debate, as well as the fact that it offers simple, cut and dried solutions to this sort of thing.

but if it wants to be ignored by some discussing this topic of what to do about capitol punishment, then good luck.  you probably won't ever get an answer from our wishy-washy world

ZZZZZZT!  NEXT!    
smile.gif
That's Politically Correct World, and your right , we want ! Just stand up for what you believe and keep going because the Politically Correct Police are here for a while in our Society ! Not that they are going to WIN, cause they LOSE  
jump9.gif

Back