Really considering a busa... but still a newbie...

Good to hear, thank you both for the reply. I sat on a busa in the showroom floor of Riva Motorsports here in South Florida. It felt a lot bigger than the R1, I liked that a lot. To me, the busa just looks so sinister. I have a very fast car so not new to speed, but speed on 2 wheels is a whole different feeling.

Same here but when you’re doing a buck eighty and your helmet is trying to escape your head, the feeling is quite dramatic.:laugh:

R1 is small. I'm 6'2" 270 and the busa is comfortable. Lowering pegs helped a bunch.
I've also had a fast cat - 1000hp CTSV. No comparison to a decent bike.
Go grab that busa

I'd love to have a CTSV wagon. One of the fire stations I work at is right next door to Vengeance Racing so I have fun listening to them.

BTW, did you buy one yet?

R1 is small. I'm 6'2" 270 and the busa is comfortable. Lowering pegs helped a bunch.
I've also had a fast cat - 1000hp CTSV. No comparison to a decent bike.
Go grab that busa
Yeah the R1 is small. Sounds like were almost the same size. Any pics of you riding your bike?

CTSV is a beast! And comfortable at the same time!

I'd love to have a CTSV wagon. One of the fire stations I work at is right next door to Vengeance Racing so I have fun listening to them.

BTW, did you buy one yet?
Ugh still looking. 2013 $8500 11k miles looks like a decent deal. Wish it was private owner and not at a dealership. Not jumping on it just yet.

Can the side decals on these things be removed? Is there a particular year that is easier to do than another? Was hoping to go all black with no decals on the fairings.

Can the side decals on these things be removed? Is there a particular year that is easier to do than another? Was hoping to go all black with no decals on the fairings.
Yep,just go slowly peeling them off and a little heat from a hair dryer helps(you go too fast and leave some of the adhesive on the fairings it can be a real bitch to get off,ask me how I know:laugh:).I left mine black for a while but decided it just looked a little too plain so had a friend make me a new set in matte black(including the outdated 1300 to 1340 on the tail).They don't have that "in your face" look like the OEM and are really only noticeable when the sun hits them from various angles.

Yep,just go slowly peeling them off and a little heat from a hair dryer helps(you go too fast and leave some of the adhesive on the fairings it can be a real bitch to get off,ask me how I know:laugh:).I left mine black for a while but decided it just looked a little too plain so had a friend make me a new set in matte black(including the outdated 1300 to 1340 on the tail).They don't have that "in your face" look like the OEM and are really only noticeable when the sun hits them from various angles.
Please post pictures... this was actually an idea I had LOL. Good taste!

Please post pictures . . .

This was actually
an idea I had .

Laugh out loud .

Good taste !

Busa%202-26-2016%20002_zpspdjeic6o.jpg

Red can post my pics a lot easier than I can.:laugh:Just tried to pull up some of the graphics on tail section from Photobucket but site is all jacked up and won't let me(have at it Red:super:).

They went from free 3rd party hosting with commercial advertising up the ass,to $400 per year(with no warning)for the little guy like us who may just want to post one of his pics every now and then.So yeah,for non-commercial use I consider them to be ripoff bastards and see no easy way to get my few held hostage pics out of there.

Back