Hayabusa As A Bike After A 250cc

I got a Busa 2 months ago, (in uk so a little cold for riding), initially I deliberately went for traffic congestion to get used to slow speed handling, - surprisingly I found it can be ridden as a docile beast- but am only 110lbs, 5ft 3ins, however was used to 3 legged camels with higher Centre of gravity about 10 kgs less bike weight- and have only put 1000m on it so far( soon to change!). but I was pleasantly surprised how easy it is to flick the beast around. ( having said that have managed 200,000 m over the years) Also having spent ~7 months in India - I personally won't drive a car there let alone a bike.

Dude, if your truly scared of this bike don't buy it. A scared person is a hazard to themselves and others. If your just hesitant of its size and power buy the damn thing already. We have a member here that's is about your size and he rides the dog crap out of his.

How to learn not dropping a Hayabusa? By learning on a more forgiving bike, and working your way up to a big bike. If you consider a tiny 150cc bike good enough experience, then go for it.

All the question/answer sessions in the world will not solve this. Butt on seat is the only way to find it out, it's not an exact science as to who will successfully ride this bike, there are too many factors.

You don't need our permission, you seem to have the ability to disregard everything we have told you, so quit asking. You have been given some solid advice, and still the questions flow.

Back