It has been exactly 1 month I have owned a Hayabusa...

I enjoy my gen 1 busa but I should have went with a gen 2 though, but for quickness my zx-10 felt quicker from a roll. From a stand still is were the busa comes alive though!

I am currently riding a Gsxs1000 and have never been 100% happy with it even after spending money on suspension and a remap. Last bike was B King a superb bike but physically big and top heavy for my 28" legs. I scorched the Gsxs last week and over 120 it was starting to worry me it did not feel stable at all. Have always thought about the Busa but dont really like the look of full fairings and not happy with the lower handlebars arrangement. The B king had so much better ride quality and was rock steady and totally composed even at a shocking 160. Next year I may try a test on the Busa to see if its really my kind of bike, I know its lower than the B king and carries the extra fuel capacity lower in the frame rails too. Although the Gsxs is a good hooligan bike and very comfortable for 90% of the time its just not connecting with me.

_PAS2035_tonemapped.jpg

P1010066.JPG

Those B Kings are pretty awesome and the GSXS looks like it's little brother. Both are based on excellent platforms, not sure why you are having stability issues with the 1K.

Maybe Suzuki will come up with something new in the near future-in the meantime, you either deal with the 1K or shop for another brand which meets your requirements. The BMW S1000R is an excellent naked bike, KTM Duke, etc....

Back