Rate the Gen II update

Rate The Gen II Update

• The update is awesome and I look forward to comtemplating BNG for the next Ten Years

Votes: 42 33.6%
  • The udate was Fair and I look forward to seeing what Suzuki has in store in the next couple of years

Votes: 52 41.6%
  • The udate was bare minimal and Suzuki should have done a complete Redesign

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
I just want for Engine an improved timing chain and tensioner. and a crossplane
crankshaft like the new Yam R1. I have spoken.

Got some good rides in this past week. Need to ride more. Love my Gen II ............. :bowdown:

I had this dicussion with Steve and Aki at the 08 bash! The update on the 08-up busa was nice. Better fuel injection, smoother and more power, with better brakes and suspension. But I felt Suzuki could of done more.... a little lighter and a little more agressive engine and body work. But I own one, and I am very happy with it. I have riden a few gen I's and the Gen II is a better bike....Stock to Stock. Both can be improved through aftermarket help to your taste. But, I hope Suzuki can do what they did in 98-99 with the gen I Busa.....and make everyone go OMFG that is one hell of a bike! They did that when the first gen 1k's came out! It was like them giving the other manufactures the finger! :laugh::rulez::thumbsup::bowdown::cheerleader:
That won't be happening again....the times have changed too much, nobodies willing to take the risk :banghead:

Back