Let's talk member ratings

Good times going on in here!
all_coholic.gif

LOL PDBusa, alas it seems I'm "not all that"
laugh.gif

Seriously folks, I can see already that this is becoming a "no one likes me" sort of deal...

Here's my take on the system and how it could help us out around here...someone helps you out with something, either a post that you really appreciated, good info, help with getting parts, a nice PM, take a second to rate that person...it's not a popularity contest which is exactly how some seem to be taking it. It's meant as a tool to help others see who may be helpful, who may be trustworthy...a way to pay respect to one another because someone took a second out of their day to help you out with something...

If you have bad dealings with someone, didn't appreciate something they did/said, give 'em a lower rating and so on...

I don't think it's meant to see just how many members we like at the moment and give 'em a great rating "just because"...make the votes count when necessary...

Just my .02
beerchug.gif

I liked sh.orgs rating system... You knew who was blasting or praising you... If I give someone a negative rating its not gonna be a secret. the positives one will though.

(Busa Dude @ Oct. 24 2006,15:45) I will have a low rating because I still have my reflectors on , Safety First !
SHOCKED.gif
I'm a reflector man myself. You get a 5 from me!

Michelle it does not matter to me i just want to joke about it myself, no difference between 0 to 5 for me. now if this board ever rate's on good looks, i get a permanent 5 since that is our highest.

(BusaWhipped @ Oct. 25 2006,12:16)
(basscrazy @ Oct. 25 2006,08:47)
(thismonsterlives @ Oct. 25 2006,06:25) went to bed last night at 5 woke up this morning at 3.66  
SHOCKED.gif
+1 Same here....  Don't know what is up  
rock.gif
Same here.  Definately some haters out there.
I sent some love your way BW.

you guys kill me, thanks for the write up shawn.

I too see ups and downs here.

i honestly didn't expect a rating at all and whomever gave me a "5" i do appreciate it. thanks again!
nick

mc, I'm trying to look up what appears to be a deleted thread in the classifieds so I can give a rating to the guy that tried to scam me out of a gas tank + shipping. Do you have any idea how I can find it?

Kevin

(Relsek @ Oct. 25 2006,20:00) mc, I'm trying to look up what appears to be a deleted thread in the classifieds so I can give a rating to the guy that tried to scam me out of a gas tank + shipping. Do you have any idea how I can find it?

Kevin
PM sent...

(warbrown @ Oct. 25 2006,14:16)
(Busa Dude @ Oct. 24 2006,15:45) I will have a low rating because I still have my reflectors on , Safety First !  
SHOCKED.gif
I'm a reflector man myself.  You get a 5 from me!
Thanks War Brown, Us reflector guys has to stick together
beerchug.gif

(WWJD @ Oct. 24 2006,17:01) hmmm my score has DROPPED since I posted.   whatever
Hey WD I gave you a 5 cause' I've always enjoyed your company on the board. Its kinda nice to be able to give kudos to the folks that deserve it
wink.gif
Rock on Busa brother
super.gif

Back