Let's talk Green Laser Weapons Sight M4

With a laser on a pistol you will train yourself without realizing to wait for the dot. After all the immediate stress you talk about what happens if you don't see the dot? This is why practice practice practice with point shooting from a low ready position or from a closed holster if the range allows it will train you to raise gun look forward and fire center of mass. Do it enough it will become second nature. I practice with a .22 pistol and coke can if I can. No sights lok at it and plink it all over back and forth. You will soon learn point shooting. Me personally, I wish they made pistols flat top no sights.
There's as many methods as users, but mine likes to see you walk it up from the groin to center mass for speed if you know what I mean. I have a friend that has a decade old set up; Streamlight M6 laser/light combo. It's set up for using your thumb vs. foregrip. Very reliable. What ever your friend gets make sure he trains often.

I've been told the M4 is acceptable for CQB / home defense. The 14.5" barrel doesn't allow a round thrown short distances to pick up full velocity. I prefer my Glocks for my own reasons, most will tell you a shotgun. Just be proficient with your tools.

man I love this forum, its the only one I can come to and read and talk of nearly all my habits, errr, hobby's (my so called "expenses") photography, guns, games, just about anything loud, fast and/or shiny.

Some pix sent from my friend ( he's obviously not a photographer ), EOTech holographic, iron sights, laser illuminator, and donkey something. He says read all materials and don't burn ur retinas or something.

DSCN2028.jpg

DSCN2029.jpg

LED weaponlight with a strobe. problem with green lasers is that they're bright enough that your target may be able to trace the beam back to you. a strobing weaponlight will ABSOLUTELY daze an attacker. it'll give you the extra half second you need to put 2 rounds on target.

why does he have an M4 stock on an A2 upper? he could've mounted that better on a flat top upper.

LED weaponlight with a strobe. problem with green lasers is that they're bright enough that your target may be able to trace the beam back to you. a strobing weaponlight will ABSOLUTELY daze an attacker. it'll give you the extra half second you need to put 2 rounds on target.

Some of these have both a strobe and a laser. The strobe temporarily confuses the target, but the shooter can still see the laser through it. That's kinda what I'm looking for. Still looking for any recommendations.

insight makes the units the military uses. they are very high priced, you could do a nice sure fire and a nice laser like a viridian or even the cheap ncstars are good lasers for the money.

larue also makes some mounts that will allow you to stack a couple items in one spot if you wish. gg&g also another company that makes nice mounts

Back