Open letter to Mrs Brady

shepard-fairey-orwell-front.jpg

its funny how many different countries we have supplied weapons to only to have them used against us:poke:

i think the US government is the MOST corrupt of any government anywhere...i dont trust the US government at all...or the jerk we have for a president...:moon:

While it has its share of corruption, it is far from being the MOST corrupt. Still, it could use some serious reforms.

If you love your gun rights, get yourselves in gear and tell your representatives how you feel about it. Every letter they get they count as equivalent to the opinions of 300 people.

--Wag--

hmmmm slipping down to only 21 guests...need to up the love ... see...im teaching my kids to not like you either!! of the people for the people...bull#$%@

SANY1683.jpg

:laugh: more guns i say to the private public.....you will never disarm me...not while i am alive anyway.

I'd hate to think what stunts Obama would try to pull next if he managed to disarm the public...

36 guests still... I think they need something better to do with thier time!!!

letter to Mrs Brady

Mrs Brady,
Please watch Jan closely, being in the middle she feels unappreciated sometimes. I think Alice is pregnant and Sam isn't the father! Also, quit sleeping with your son greg!

its funny how many different countries we have supplied weapons to only to have them used against us:poke:

i think the US government is the MOST corrupt of any government anywhere...i dont trust the US government at all...or the jerk we have for a president...:moon:

??? really? take a trip to a 3rd world country. South Africa, South America, doesn't matter. you will find there are alot of checks and balances, our government is very open and has alot of citizens watching it and blowing the whistle on BS. go blow a whistle in Cuba, you disappear, forever. :poke:??? think about it.

Back