I like to shoot people!!!

Projekt

Registered
Right there plain as day. No hiding in the shadows, no stalking, no standing behind trees, no disguise. I don't give a fugg! Sometimes I do it because I have an insatiable urge. Hahahaha, "sometimes you gotta let your balls hang", my good friend is known to say. Ready aim fire, shoot at will, let somebody else worry about it because you better believe that I won't.

I will walk right up and just squeeze until it goes off and surprises them and me. Some people don't know how to take it. Some are in shock, some don't understand the motivation, some can't believe the audacity, some try to confront me. Sometimes I entertain the drama and cops get alerted but I usually get away without being apprehended. Smooth and cunning is how I view myself. Or maybe just big and scary to some.

Blam!!! Pow!!! HA-HA-HA GOTCHA Muthafugga!!! You should have been paying attention B!TCH!!! I am a "B!tch Shoota", the one you've been looking for. Bang!..

Sometimes, I do it to the Police and they never even see it coming. I'll catch'm at slippin at the donut shop about to bite into that bavarian cream bar as their mouths water anticipating the flavor burst of the white creamy custard filling. They bite down and the cream shoots out onto their uniform lapel just as I shoot them. Too occupied to mind your surroundings ain'tcha. Didn't even see me sitting in the parking lot as you drove up in that Big-Bad-Black and White. I had it all hanging in plain sight. Look at'cha now. What a laugh!

The results are astounding, I show my friends and they laugh gleefully. Detached like it is a video game. Hahaha... Must've watched "Menace to Society" one too many times. We are calloused and desensitized from what is considered good manners and social skills.

Another favorite is the ladies being the target. It excites me, I'll admit, they are usually strutting their stuff down along the shops. Too busy thinking about that Coach bag they just got a deal on, not to mention the trendy Prada shoes they just couldn't pass up and whatever flavor of the week panty and bra combo the couldn't put down. They usually never even know what is coming. Some of them beg for it though, some of them just smile in a thankful manner, I guess they could be narcissistic or egomaniacs.

The funny thing is that I don't hide it. I keep it in the open, sometimes from the hip, other times from chest level. That is my favorite, I have that aim down pat. That is why I can stroll along unnoticed until I fire it off. The flash gets their attention. It lights them up and blamo, got another one to tell a story about.

My goal is to shoot a celebrity, a distinguished gentleman or a dignitary, a head of state or a visiting royal, heck even a sports personality would do. That would be precious. That would get my work in the gossip mags and papers. Of course there would be others around taking a crack at it. I have an advantage though. I am tall and heavy enough to shove others out of the prime spots. Fugg'm I say, they can miss the opportunity for all I care.

There are others like me, we share tips about what works for each of us. We can tend to be a sinister bunch, in a sense, somewhat voyeuristic.

Our weapons of choice are Nikons, Hassleblads and Canons naturally with the odd Leica in the mix. We are photographers, amateurs and pro's. Some do it for the money. Some do it for the fame. Some do it for the kick. I do it as an icebreaker.

You are one Sick Puppy...

ThumbsUp.gif

David

I dont know about in Iraq, but here it is illegal to shoot Arab women without their permission, and it is enforced.I would be careful.

Folks this post is just an exercise in creative writing. It is a play on words emphasizing the parallels between photographers and sociopathic criminals. It was meant as a joke for a laugh.
I haven't gotten any negative feedback here since most folks probably know me by now but I just wanted to make the intention clear.

Folks this post is just an exercise in creative writing. It is a play on words emphasizing the parallels between photographers and sociopathic criminals. It was meant as a joke for a laugh.
I haven't gotten any negative feedback here since most folks probably know me by now but I just wanted to make the intention clear.
I thought it was great Projekt... Keep posting the great pic's as well if you don't mind.. The wildlife shots are very peaceful and stress relieving....
ThumbsUp.gif

Thank you for your service to our great country...
beerchug.gif

Im going to assume that you are a photog of some caliber. Do you use an SLR? was there any truth to your creative writing exercise. Id love to whip mine out in a public place (like a mall), shoot people and see how far I can go without getting caught. Im talking about my Canon A2 of course. If I whipped out my "cannon" Id probably get hauled away or beat down. Im looking to get a G9 inorder to be less conspicuous. Now if my cell phone had a camera, Id be shooting covertly all the time. Total deniability. "chill biotch. Im on the phone!"

devious, i have seen pics of your bike on here before, but i am finally going to say, that is a sweet lookin ride. very well done. very slick. different setup than a lot of other busas. way to go. sorry about the off topic comment. continue.

Im going to assume that you are a photog of some caliber.  Do you use an SLR?  was there any truth to your creative writing exercise.  Id love to whip mine out in a public place (like a mall), shoot people and see how far I can go without getting caught.  Im talking about my Canon A2 of course. If I whipped out my "cannon" Id probably get hauled away or beat down.  Im looking to get a G9 inorder to be less conspicuous.  Now if my cell phone had a camera, Id be shooting covertly  all the time.  Total deniability.  "chill biotch. Im on the phone!"
Yes, I am an advanced photography hobbyist. I stick to NIKON. My camera is a Nikon D100 digital SLR with an assortment of lenses and a SB800 speedlight as primary. It is soon to be replaced with the new D300 when I can get around to placing the order. I also have a classic (35mm) N8008s SLR with an SB-24 speedlight and a few lenses to go with it.

The story is based on true events with a healthy dose of creative embellishment for your entertainment. I like shock value in case you haven't been around much. There are a few threads floating around here composed of purely beach scenes with lots of bikinis that I've boldly photographed without care or consent.

You can always play it off if someone gets in your face about taking their picture, that is, unless your camera was obviously tracking their movements. So just go for it but make sure there are no "photography prohibited" signs around. Be prepared for the occasional confrontation with security or police if you want to do that sort of thing. I don't worry about it. Most of the time I have positive results and end up talking to the girl I snapped a pic of.

I placed the disclaimer above because the same story was ill received over at a photography forum I frequent. Some folks over there are a little highstrung and assumed I was some kind of cybernut or sociopath...

Something must be wrong with me .
cool.gif

I wanted to know where to sign-up till the end .

I'm feeling you bro, In Fact, I spent 12 hours yesterday shooting one target... 12 Freaking hours...

Here's a couple of quick and dirties. She's a trooper and just a lot of fun to work with though, so it was work yeah... but it was hardly a rough day.

IMG_0843sml.jpg

I'm feeling you bro, In Fact, I spent 12 hours yesterday shooting one target...  12 Freaking hours...

Here's a couple of quick and dirties.  She's a trooper and just a lot of fun to work with though, so it was work yeah...  but it was hardly a rough day.
Damnit REV!!
I'd have some of that for you if I were stateside too. Luckily, I have been working on cultivating a small group of ladies to shoot around here. Managed to get a few of a chic coming out of the gym yesterday. She was all smiles in her workout attire, not even dressed up. Looked great though through my desert goggles. I'll spend some more time with the camera running around here to see what happens.
Bad thing is that I frequently get people asking me what I am doing taking pictures since I am on base. So, I have to be patient and explain that it is my hobby.
I'll put something together and try to post up soon.

I'm feeling you bro, In Fact, I spent 12 hours yesterday shooting one target... 12 Freaking hours...

Here's a couple of quick and dirties. She's a trooper and just a lot of fun to work with though, so it was work yeah... but it was hardly a rough day.
Damnit REV!!
I'd have some of that for you if I were stateside too. Luckily, I have been working on cultivating a small group of ladies to shoot around here. Managed to get a few of a chic coming out of the gym yesterday. She was all smiles in her workout attire, not even dressed up. Looked great though through my desert goggles. I'll spend some more time with the camera running around here to see what happens.
Bad thing is that I frequently get people asking me what I am doing taking pictures since I am on base. So, I have to be patient and explain that it is my hobby.
I'll put something together and try to post up soon.
Ya know what you should do bro, is find Base IM, or Public Affairs. They could prolly find you some moonlighting work as a photog if you are interested. There may not be a lot of combat camera over there right now so your service could be valuable.

Hell, find different units and talk to em' about shooting some for them. As I am sure you know most "Legs"/Grunts/Gunbunnies love to have the "Tough Guy" pictures taken of them all dolled up in their battle-rattle.

"Desert Goggles" Oh Man that rings a bell, I've never felt worse for pretty women anywhere in my life as I do for ladies deployed in the desert, I just hope they are carrying weapons.

Seriously though, I bet you could find yourself with some pretty damned decent access, just gotta talk to the right CO and you'll be in.

Back