I have got to know

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, so cruising around myspace and other places on the net, every once in awhile you run across peoples pics where they have this stupid look on their face and they have two fingers extended like a sideways peice sign.

I think I have heard it is some kind of "Gansta" symbol or something lol.. but it just looks stupid..

Especially when you see some guys or a group of guys trying to look hard to the core and they are all doing it like they are Billy bad a$$ or something.

and everyone knows that half the guys that are doing this you could probably walk up to them an beyotch slap them and they would cry like a freaking baby.

Some of the guys doing this are probably hard core, but I am thinking most are just wannna be bad boyees..

And then to see some of the girls doing this shid, freaking hilariously stupid..

So... does anyone know what this means? is their something legitimate? Is it the sign for the new Mickey Mouse club of the 21st centaury? What the he11?

Hey Pops...."Cruising" Myspace again
tounge.gif

hey my bro...how doing?

and Ron...I think what you're talking about is the shocker.

I know exactly what you mean..Not sure what it means,but it is sorta like how the baseball hat wuz worn normal (visor in front) then some wear the visor in the back,and then there are the ones who have it in the front,but just a little crooked!
tounge.gif

I think it is some kinda dumbazz symbol for morons.

(PACIFICBUSA @ Dec. 28 2006,17:13) hey my bro...how doing?

and Ron...I think what you're talking about is the shocker.
Cool Beans Bro
biggrin.gif

Pops...maybe if ya post a pic, we can figure out WTF you're talkin' about
rock.gif

Uh Ron .....I think it's a symbol used by wanna be cool, punks . I believe it was first made famous by the one and only Vanilla Ice. The white rapper with the tall hair ........Remember ...Ice, Ice Baby ?
laugh.gif

(thrasherfox @ Dec. 28 2006,18:03)
(fstbusa @ Dec. 28 2006,17:22) he means like this dorky gangsta nerd

P0003494.JPG
Yep.. thats it!!

EXACTLY what I am talking about..
Just a updated PEACE sign...like wearing a ball cap backwards or crooked
crazy.gif

Young punks trying to be different
pissed.gif

Back