laugh.gif

Look whos talking!!!  
eek2.gif

If I am POPS.. you are GRANDPOPS!!

Kind of like the grandpooba I think    
biggrin.gif
eatme.gif

Updated peace sign.......

It's like the idiots that hold their handguns sideways as they aim.

....it's all in the "Handbook of Cool". You probably don't have the latest edition. It has a picture of "The Fonz" on the back cover.
ices_rofl.gif

I still struggle why ANYONE would want to dress, look, or act like a criminal in the first place

Generally, the "peace" symbol on its side, is Peace Out, or take it easy I'm gone... The "shocker" looking one, is a "gang sign, a way to identify who you run with in the hood, or whatnot. Some get very intricate, using both hands, with different symbols, like colors blue=crips red= bloods the two rival gangs from LA...same thing with caps worn to the side, some to look cool, but in gangs different side of the cap bill mean different things. Just the same, shirt worn over one shoulder with a wife beater under it, etc.... etc.... etc....

(CAT3 @ Dec. 28 2006,19:22) Generally, the "peace" symbol on its side, is Peace Out, or take it easy I'm gone...  The "shocker" looking one, is a "gang sign, a way to identify who you run with in the hood, or whatnot.   Some get very intricate, using both hands, with different symbols, like colors blue=crips red= bloods the two rival gangs from LA...same thing with caps worn to the side, some to look cool, but in gangs different side of the cap bill mean different things.  Just the same, shirt worn over one shoulder with a wife beater under it, etc.... etc.... etc....
Peace out is also when you hit your chest
wink.gif

I heard somewhere that the sign the guy on the left is using is called 2 in the PINK 1 in the STINK[/Quote]
You're killing me here..
laugh.gif
WTF is wrong with people??

"A picture of the FONZ on it"!!
ices_rofl.gif

(Hy_Rolr @ Dec. 28 2006,19:20)
(thrasherfox @ Dec. 28 2006,21:13) nudder
I heard somewhere that the sign the guy on the left is using is called 2 in the PINK 1 in the STINK
eek2.gif
ha.
laugh.gif
I think it means that too. How many fingers their last cell mate used. Funny thread.

(Devil Dog @ Dec. 28 2006,17:14) here is me and my kids Gansta look!

This is what you mean right? Dont we look scary
all_coholic.gif
Kids dont look scary..

You on the other hand my friend have that 1000 yard stare lol
crazy.gif
super.gif

biggrin.gif

(WWJD @ Dec. 28 2006,19:05) I still struggle why ANYONE would want to dress, look, or act like a criminal in the first place
This kills me, what does a criminal look or dress like? I will promise you none of the people you would lable as looking criminal or thuggish have ever done half the things Ken Lay of Enron did.

Many thugs and criminals wear suits and badges!!!!

Stop being so judgemental!!!! I hate to admit this but I was watching oprah one day. They set up a little girl in NY city to scream and act like she was trying to get away from this guy. Most people walked by, thinking she was just being a brat. The only ones to stop and try to see what was going on was two young americans that many would identify as thuggish, saggy jeans hats tilted and all, they were ready and willing to risk thier own skin to save a little european american girl they didn't even know. Careful how you judge people that same person may save your @$$ one day.

(brendanp @ Dec. 28 2006,22:27) I heard somewhere that the sign the guy on the left is using is called 2 in the PINK 1 in the STINK
You're killing me here..  
laugh.gif
WTF is wrong with people??

"A picture of the FONZ on it"!!
ices_rofl.gif
[/Quote]
Here's the Fonz for ya

Shocker isn't gang related. Two in the goo,one in the poo.
crazy.gif

Fonzi_real.jpg

It's no different than when I was a teen in the 60s with long hair, bellbottoms and tiedyed shirts. Something different to shock the older generation. Had a young guy at my shop the other day with the pants down on his hips that kept grabbing his sack while talking and I asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom.
biggrin.gif

(arey @ Dec. 28 2006,22:35)
(thrasherfox @ Dec. 28 2006,21:12) Ok here are some random ones I found
This sign looks like what the Latin Kings from Chicago use.
You would be correct! Actually, the 3 fingers like the guy in the pic that says Al, form the 3 pointed crown of the P.R. Kings (I'm a gang officer in the Illinois prison system) Although, I'm not sure thats what they are doing, or know what they are doing. Probably some mall gangster imitating something they saw.

I though the nerdy kids was the rock-paper-sissors champ!

Back