Anybody shoot airguns?

Big Bo

Registered
Went to a farm where the ground squirrel hunting is normally pretty good. Saw one squirrel to day. Getting ready to leave and the owner comes by and asks if we hunt pigeons? I say yes we do. He points to a barn and says they are eatting my grain. Can you put a dent in the population? I said ok.
My son and I got after them. We got 10 today. Will be going back and will have to develope a stratogy to shoot them as when the shooting starts they fly away and fast.

I shoot .177 and .22.

Anybody else shoot airguns?

*I do, It keeps me sharp with the rim and center fire, its all pretty well the same trigger pull follow through and the person that shoots the most is the one that will drive the tacks,,,,,
MIKE

I need to get me a good one, Ive got a decent department store special, but Id like to upgrade so i can shoot around the house, unlike a regular gun. They sure do get pricey as the improve tho, cool stuff.

I did some pigeons a few weeks ago, and will again this saturday. Buddy heads into the barn with his 22lr, and i wait outside for the runners with a a shotgun, works pretty well.:whistle:

Yes, I am into airguns as well as fire arms! Got to many airguns too! Pick your poison.... Break barrels or PcP's! I use them for pesting and to stay sharp with shooting. I do a lot of plinking and tuning on the side. Currently tweaking a .22 and .25 Mrod as time allows. Between work, surgeries, my home chores, my fancees home repairs, side work, and my vehicle repairs. I squeeze in some plinking tuning time! Fun and cheaper then fire arms most of the time!

Do you have a favorite airgun? I would have to say that my TX200 .177 gets the nod most of the time.

Back