Nebraska mall shootings

I like to hunt and never used an assualt rifle. I think they shound have stricter laws on what type of rifles are legal.
Why punish my hobby and not yours we are both law
abiding citizens (except for speeding maybe) when
we should be trying to educate our children on
personal responsibility and guiding them to also be
upstanding law abiding citizens (except for speeding)

where that douche bag found the gun?
This is his step father fault. He should take care of it , put it in the safe. etc..
Gun control means that no mentally unstable people can have it.

it doesnt really matter what the weapon is anything is deadly in wrong hands bleach, gas, a pillow, screwdrivers, kitchen utensils, bikes, a corded phone it really doesn't matter if there will theres a way way you cant take the crazy out of a person

My veiw wont be popular but...

at fault:

1. The USA and your lack of gun control.Lets see a kid try an kill that many people with a baseball bat or a 2x4.

2. The kid,obviously fugged up. Bad gene pool,poor parenting,a victim of his own enviroment,blah blah blah.

3. The parents.I think most parents know more than they let on.I think they just hope that "it will go away,or fix itself on its own". Some think its just a phase,like listening to heavy metal music or dressing like Marilyn Manson.

Get the guns off the street,thats where I would start if I was Pres.
I know,its part of your constitution and heritage,blah blah blah. But shouldn't a country always attempt to grow and move forward in a positive direction?

Rubb's 2 cents.
Rubbah, DaD... I agree on points 2 and 3. However, point 1 doesn't mean squat. Okay, oulaw guns, make them illegal... Whats that leave? The outlaws with guns. There's still ways to get guns that are illegal. At least leave those of us that are legal a chance.
thumb_up.gif
My thing is: if there is a gun in every closet in America,doesn't that make it easier for nuts to "go off" if you know what I mean.If the gun isn't in the closet,doesn't it make it harder for some unemployed fug-stick with no money or brains to get his hands on a cannon.Some of these mental patient punks use the family guns to go out and Rambo with.Doesn't it make it just a little bit harder if there's no loaded M16 in the garage.

I often rely on common sense to try and get my point across.I understand that you can get guns really easy in some countries.Why not make a tiny effort to get rid of even some of them.

Where I live you have to take a course to get a gun licence.Then you have a waiting period for a criminal records check.Then you can only get hunting rifles,no hand guns or automatics...this slows the average looney down.Guns have to be locked up,with the ammo locked up in another location.They usually dont have the time,the cash, nor the patience. I guess I'm thankful that in most parts of Canaduh you cant just walk down to the corner of fifth and main and grab a 357 magnum for 20 bucks,it just doesn't happen here.There just aren't that many guns.

Several years ago we offered amnesty to anyone that wanted rid of any firearm.Tons of weapons were turned in and then destroyed.Wahooo.

Sure,I know,its the arsonist,not the match.Someone mentioned that the kid could have taken gas containers to the mall and killed folks that way.I dunno,doesn't the average joe have a better chance against a kid armed with gas cans and a zippo,as opposed to some freak totting automatic weapons.

It's your country,and I know most of you are very proud of it,but wouldn't it be a better country if there wasn't an' automatic for sale on the average street corner. Maybe start out with some changes to laws concerning weapons.Get caught with a Glock in your pocket in this town,yer headed for jail,bigtime. In the US,your probably back out on the street in time for dinner.

Hold on to that 200 year old constitution,see if it gets any better,or watch as it just keeps getting worse.

Not trying to dis the US,just trying to offer suggestions that might help.

Take care... RSD.

My veiw wont be popular but...

at fault:

1. The USA and your lack of gun control.Lets see a kid try an kill that many people with a baseball bat or a 2x4.

2. The kid,obviously fugged up. Bad gene pool,poor parenting,a victim of his own enviroment,blah blah blah.

3. The parents.I think most parents know more than they let on.I think they just hope that "it will go away,or fix itself on its own". Some think its just a phase,like listening to heavy metal music or dressing like Marilyn Manson.

Get the guns off the street,thats where I would start if I was Pres.
I know,its part of your constitution and heritage,blah blah blah. But shouldn't a country always attempt to grow and move forward in a positive direction?

Rubb's 2 cents.
Rubbah, DaD... I agree on points 2 and 3. However, point 1 doesn't mean squat. Okay, oulaw guns, make them illegal... Whats that leave? The outlaws with guns. There's still ways to get guns that are illegal. At least leave those of us that are legal a chance.
thumb_up.gif
My thing is: if there is a gun in every closet in America,doesn't that make it easier for nuts to "go off" if you know what I mean.If the gun isn't in the closet,doesn't it make it harder for some unemployed fug-stick with no money or brains to get his hands on a cannon.Some of these mental patient punks use the family guns to go out and Rambo with.Doesn't it make it just a little bit harder if there's no loaded M16 in the garage.

I often rely on common sense to try and get my point across.I understand that you can get guns really easy in some countries.Why not make a tiny effort to get rid of even some of them.

Where I live you have to take a course to get a gun licence.Then you have a waiting period for a criminal records check.Then you can only get hunting rifles,no hand guns or automatics...this slows the average looney down.Guns have to be locked up,with the ammo locked up in another location.They usually dont have the time,the cash, nor the patience. I guess I'm thankful that in most parts of Canaduh you cant just walk down to the corner of fifth and main and grab a 357 magnum for 20 bucks,it just doesn't happen here.There just aren't that many guns.

Several years ago we offered amnesty to anyone that wanted rid of any firearm.Tons of weapons were turned in and then destroyed.Wahooo.

Sure,I know,its the arsonist,not the match.Someone mentioned that the kid could have taken gas containers to the mall and killed folks that way.I dunno,doesn't the average joe have a better chance against a kid armed with gas cans and a zippo,as opposed to some freak totting automatic weapons.

It's your country,and I know most of you are very proud of it,but wouldn't it be a better country if there wasn't an' automatic for sale on the average street corner. Maybe start out with some changes to laws concerning weapons.Get caught with a Glock in your pocket in this town,yer headed for jail,bigtime. In the US,your probably back out on the street in time for dinner.

Hold on to that 200 year old constitution,see if it gets any better,or watch as it just keeps getting worse.

Not trying to dis the US,just trying to offer suggestions that might help.

Take care...  RSD.
I agree with the lock up the guns part. My brother's guns are locked in his closet, which you need a code to get into, and his ammo is locked in a safe. The only gun he has loaded is his Concealed Carry. He has a CC license. As for "an automatic for sale on the corner", that don't happen here except by the non law abiding citizens. To get an automatic here, you need a special license that requires background checks. Same as with buying any gun actually with the background check (except for gun shows, and they're looking at passing a law on that). I'm a fan of needing a background check to buy a gun, I even like the idea of needing a license to own one. Shoot, thats why I want a CC, just to prove to myself I am ready to own a gun before I actually buy one. But I also want a Semi-auto AK47. Don't single out the guns, a 30-06 can do just as much damamge as the SKS the dude used.

The proablem is ultimately the bad guys... You can outlaw almost anything and it won't stop didley! He could have just as easily taken an automobile and ran over or into a group of folks! No, the problem isn't with guns or assault type weapons! It starts with identifying the nut jobs early on and keeping them in check. There will always be lose cannons, we can't control there actions with laws, and we need to come up with better ways to keep them in check. This POS had a history of problems almost from womb to tomb...

my sister told me about this and i use to go to west roads mall all the time. i dont even know what to say.. my wife had a friend make the news awhile back in omaha also about a shooting and he was in the middle of it cause he was at the wrong place wrong time...... man whats next... nevermind i dont even want to know...

Awaaaaaaa
sadnews.gif
, Compairing Canada and weapons with the US is like compairing Oklahoma with California or Florida. The per cent is probably near the same, except because of the raw numbers it seems to be less in Oklahoma. Where I live, if someone is breaking into your house, it's 30 min's for the Sheriff Dept to react and going from one safe to another to get the gun and then load it would be INSANE ! You would be Dead
ghostface.gif
 before you got to the second safe
computer.gif
. We live in a dangerous time and unfortunately it is VERY dangerous in parts of the US
sad.gif
. You guys should feel fortunate
ThumbsUp.gif
 to live in Canuck Land with your MUCH lower population or Criminal Activity. But here, it's bad and getting worst . Why  
dunno.gif
, because you've got to REALLY do something or all you get is alot of  
goodboy.gif
, "Now just go out and don't do that again"  
bs.gif
from the Judge. Generally because we don't built big enough jails or detention centers (better known as WORK FARMS  
ban.gif
) !
rant.gif

Awaaaaaaa
sadnews.gif
, Compairing Canada and weapons with the US is like compairing Oklahoma with California or Florida. The per cent is probably near the same, except because of the raw numbers it seems to be less in Oklahoma. Where I live, if someone is breaking into your house, it's 30 min's for the Sheriff Dept to react and going from one safe to another to get the gun and then load it would be INSANE ! You would be Dead
ghostface.gif
 before you got to the second safe
computer.gif
. We live in a dangerous time and unfortunately it is VERY dangerous in parts of the US
sad.gif
. You guys should feel fortunate
ThumbsUp.gif
 to live in Canuck Land with your MUCH lower population or Criminal Activity. But here, it's bad and getting worst . Why  
dunno.gif
, because you've got to REALLY do something or all you get is alot of  
goodboy.gif
, "Now just go out and don't do that again"  
bs.gif
from the Judge. Generally because we don't built big enough jails or detention centers (better known as WORK FARMS  
ban.gif
) !
rant.gif
I guess all Ol'Rubb can do at this point in the debate...is offer my condolences to those of you trapped in high crime,low cop to dirtbag ratio type neighborhoods.Shame about the lack of prison space too.Maybe you could sell off some of those battleships and aircraft carriers and build a few more prisons.
laugh.gif

RSD.

I wasn't trying to say ban guns or even have stricter gun laws. You can pass all the laws you want on gun control. Its not goin to help in most crimes. If you're a criminal you are goin to already have a gun or know how to get one fairly easy.

If you really want to kill yourself or somebody else there is always a way.

Gun control topics are just away for politicains to sway voters to their side come election time.

deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif

The liberals want all the guns taken away. The conservatives want more. no one wins. At least it wasn't the poor kids fault, there never to blame!

ohsnap1.gif

deadhorse.gif

deadhorse.gif

I guess all Ol'Rubb can do at this point in the debate...is offer my condolences to those of you trapped in high crime,low cop to dirtbag ratio type neighborhoods.Shame about the lack of prison space too.Maybe you could sell off some of those battleships and aircraft carriers and build a few more prisons.
laugh.gif

RSD.
Yeah, but then WHO would the WORLD call for when they need help
rock.gif
? FRANCE  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

RSD.
rock.gif
? FRANCE
laugh.gif
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

RSD.
You thinks we need more prisons?

Prison population per 100,000 inhabitants

United States of America 743
Russia 713
New Zealand 180
Australia 163
United Kingdom 124
Turkey 107
Canada 102
Germany 98
Italy 92
France 80
Vietnam 75
Sweden 64
Denmark 61
Japan 37
Iceland 29

laugh.gif

RSD.
rock.gif
? FRANCE
laugh.gif
Remind me when anyone actually called for help?

Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan?

laugh.gif

Gentlemen, Just look at history, Time and time again it repeats itself. Anytime a GOV., or any group of whatever SAYS " You dont need or You shouldnt have" That creates a need ... No law can stop the stupid , but laws that bring control make slaves out of you and me.. Hitler is not gone ! a one world controled Governmet is underway. Will you serve the new System? Will you be a servent, with no way to protect yourself and family? Cane killed Able, its always been and will always be.Stupid will always exist..There is only one way to stop the stupid = People with DEE DEE DEE genes quit making babies. Back to the issue of the punk with the SKS after he pulled the weapon out the jacket and shot the first person IF some person with a tight group pattern would have put a cap in his lil head( Imstead of running like scared sheeple out the door) maybe only one person would have been shot( possibly no-one!!) IF I see some dude walk into a store looking goofy and I see him pull out a SKS in a MALL I BET YOUR AsZ I will cap his asz before he gets a shot off. Anyway I've said enough . Thanks for your thoughts!!!

laugh.gif

RSD.
rock.gif
? FRANCE  
laugh.gif
Remind me when anyone actually called for help?

Vietnam? Iraq? Afghanistan?
Exactly. We go in,when it suits our needs.

RSD.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

RSD.
rock.gif
? FRANCE  
laugh.gif
"but then WHO would the WORLD call for when they need help" ...I dunno....

maybe the Ghost Busters.

Here in Canada..we've been left with Afganistan...everbody else split.

Why...them Afgans got no oil.

Sorry...was just thinkin' out loud.
winkold.gif

We lost a few more Canuck boyz this month.Even the UN has no interest anymore.Maybe you US botz could lend a hand.I know,there is absolutely no profit...and ya...they didn't ask for help.

RSD.

laugh.gif

Back