Tacoma, Wa. mall shooting

Dad was out of cel range Mr. brown...not even involved in the mess. Thanx again.

glad it wasn't worse prayers sent
sad.gif

WTF is wrong with people? If your life sucks that bad, go outside and set yourself on fire. You don't have to hold hostages just to get the cops to shoot you.....
its all the Sunshine we have been getting lately
blush.gif
I saw a shirt once, it had "Seattle Rain Festival, January 1st thru December 31st Every Year" printed on it. That kinda sums it up I believe?
I visited Seattle once, nice place but during the week I was there, it rained and snowed. It was sunny for about 1 day.

Yea, but there is no prettier place when the sun DOES shine!

Over on this side of the state...we're lucky if we get 7" total precip per year. I think we are sitting on about 4" ytd right now....
Amazing the difference in just a couple of hundred miles.

<!--EDIT|mjn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132610876 -->

And I live over on the otherside of "Desert" next to the North Idaho Mtn's.
We have an average of about 20 inches a year.
I havn't went crazy "YET"!
rock.gif

WTF is wrong with people? If your life sucks that bad, go outside and set yourself on fire. You don't have to hold hostages just to get the cops to shoot you.....
its all the Sunshine we have been getting lately
blush.gif
I saw a shirt once, it had "Seattle Rain Festival, January 1st thru December 31st Every Year" printed on it. That kinda sums it up I believe?
I visited Seattle once, nice place but during the week I was there, it rained and snowed. It was sunny for about 1 day.
The sunshine is our little secret. We like to hide it from visitors, but don't tell anybody!

ss011.gif

Back