I like to shoot people!!!

Rev,
Cool deal... It's all good. Still gotta play around with photoshop some more. I don't usually take pics that need the background modified. Like them clean from the jump mostly.

Your model certainly has a bright future.
woot.gif

A major flaw is my reaction to beautiful women, I tend to stop breathing and forget my name when I see something like that.
SHOCKED.gif
 Working on it though.
biggrin.gif
 Photography is a great way to do your own therapy in that sense.
laugh.gif

We could all work on our skillz and help/coach/critique one another with a photo contest.Maybe something monthly. Perhaps it could have a theme each month.Forinstance,we could do a Christmas theme for the first one.Shots of snow covered mountains of cities.Your kids tearing into stuff on the big morning,etc.

If there's any interest,I wouldn't mind doing all the leg work.(a couple prizes,get a few impartial judges that kind of thing.

Tell me what you think. Have a good one...Rubbah got to go to work,catch you guys later. RSD.

9.JPG

Rev,
Cool deal... It's all good. Still gotta play around with photoshop some more. I don't usually take pics that need the background modified. Like them clean from the jump mostly.

Your model certainly has a bright future.
woot.gif

A major flaw is my reaction to beautiful women, I tend to stop breathing and forget my name when I see something like that.
SHOCKED.gif
Working on it though.
biggrin.gif
Photography is a great way to do your own therapy in that sense.
laugh.gif
Right, and I still pretty much suck as a photographer so I rely on my skilz in photoshop. All I really have to have is the subject in perfect focus. Without that, photoshop is no longer your friend and there is little recourse accept coping out with a Water Color effect or something. So yeah, I tend to focus on just getting it focused. I can work around just about everything else including location etc.

As for the Model... I hope so, I'm going to help her get a portfolio put together and get her in touch with the right people hopefully.

I totally understand what you mean bro. She puts those eyes on me and I kinda forget where I am and I try to give her the keys to my car and my wallet.
laugh.gif

Seriously though, years of figure drawing, having beautiful naked women laid out in front of me for hours on end has helped a lot with the maintaining of the composure. Though there is a set of shots where composure was merely a long lost ideal... I find myself distracted A LOT. I find the key is to have a plan written down. Get the shots you HAVE TO GET. THEN, It's playtime and you can cut your model loose and your shutter release. All I've posted up is the tail end of the shoot, then some playtime. It's kind of like getting paid, you have to set aside a little to have fun with or there is no point in putting in all the hard work.

I don't think I'll ever get used to it though, nor would I want to get used to having pretty ladies smiling into the camera. That would be a drag if it became common place.

laugh.gif

We could all work on our skillz and help/coach/critique one another with a photo contest.Maybe something monthly. Perhaps it could have a theme each month.Forinstance,we could do a Christmas theme for the first one.Shots of snow covered mountains of cities.Your kids tearing into stuff on the big morning,etc.

If there's any interest,I wouldn't mind doing all the leg work.(a couple prizes,get a few impartial judges that kind of thing.

Tell me what you think. Have a good one...Rubbah got to go to work,catch you guys later. RSD.
I think it would be pretty cool. I think Monthly would be good, I've visited other forums where they just have photo threads for each month. "January Photography Thread" etc...

Problem is that we are all a little hit and miss around here, I wouldn't want you to put forth a bunch of energy only to have nobody participate.
banghead.gif

But I'm Down.

I don't think I'll ever get used to it though, nor would I want to get used to having pretty ladies smiling into the camera.  That would be a drag if it became common place.
As a matter of fact, that is exactly along the lines of what I was thinking when I wrote that comment. I don't want to lose the exhilaration I get when a beautiful woman takes my breath away just by being in my presence.

I don't think I'll ever get used to it though, nor would I want to get used to having pretty ladies smiling into the camera. That would be a drag if it became common place.
As a matter of fact, that is exactly along the lines of what I was thinking when I wrote that comment. I don't want to lose the exhilaration I get when a beautiful woman takes my breath away just by being in my presence.
Absolutely, every time this women shows up I have a hard time thinking straight for about the first 15min or so.
smile.gif

She seems to understand this however and talks really slow using small words for the first 10-15 minutes.
ices_rofl.gif

I love the fact that a pretty girl can still make my heart skip a beat, and a smile can still erase all the grey from a day. Reminds me that "oh yeah, I'm not THAT old".
beerchug.gif

Tell me what you think.  Have a good one...Rubbah got to go to work,catch you guys later. RSD.
That sounds like a good idea

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
Projekt @ Nov. 26 2007 said:
1229233[/ATTACH] AM]
I don't think I'll ever get used to it though, nor would I want to get used to having pretty ladies smiling into the camera.  That would be a drag if it became common place.
Absolutely, every time this women shows up I have a hard time thinking straight for about the first 15min or so.
smile.gif

She seems to understand this however and talks really slow using small words for the first 10-15 minutes.  
ices_rofl.gif

I love the fact that a pretty girl can still make my heart skip a beat, and a smile can still erase all the grey from a day.  Reminds me that "oh yeah, I'm not THAT old".  
beerchug.gif
dang....I must be a hunnerd then cuz my heart dont go all 'pitty-pat' when I see a pretty girl...
unless I just rolled over in bed
laugh.gif

(AND it happens to be my wife!! (had to get that in there...jic)
please.gif

zzwhip.gif

zzwhip.gif
AM -->
Projekt @ Nov. 26 2007 said:
1229621[/ATTACH] AM]
smile.gif

ices_rofl.gif

I love the fact that a pretty girl can still make my heart skip a beat, and a smile can still erase all the grey from a day. Reminds me that "oh yeah, I'm not THAT old".
beerchug.gif
dang....I must be a hunnerd then cuz my heart dont go all 'pitty-pat' when I see a pretty girl...
unless I just rolled over in bed
laugh.gif

(AND it happens to be my wife!! (had to get that in there...jic)
please.gif
Dude, Cannot believe you'd even be on the forum with her looking over your shoulder like that..
laugh.gif
Well played Bro.

However, I cannot believe you would pass up an opportunity to post up a shot of your Lovely Lass...

zzwhip.gif

laugh.gif

Back