Let's talk member ratings

(warwgn @ Oct. 25 2006,07:50) just wait till the next religous thread
AAAssjani.gif
 thats when rating will go crazy
argue.gif
now that is nothing but the truth.

one good thing about it is if someone does rate you and later gets mad at you they cant give you a lower rating.

I wonder if Pan's ratings will go up or down during his time away for the big move......

Thats it Iam going to sell the Busa and get me a ZX-14 there nicer over there!!!
laugh.gif

KAWI_SHIT_copy.jpg

You have to rate a person through thier profile...[/Quote]

I have a profile
jump9.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 24 2006,17:24) No surprise my member rating is 1.5 as of this post. But I'm sure that's from people who just think of me as immature because I admit I won't fully gear up for every ride. But those members who feel like giving me low personal ratings probably have no idea that I'm trustworthy when it comes to dealing with people. I have done business with 3 people here and followed through exactly as I said. And one deal was for over a thousand dollars.

But that's ok if I'm rated low... I expected it from some people. And those people are ones I'd probably dislike in real life anyway and never meet up to ride with.

So bring on the low ratings!  
all_coholic.gif
That should bump you up a little. You get a high rating from me because I respect the fact that you have the balls to get on here and tell everyone how immature you are
biggrin.gif
poke.gif

i made somebody ill went from a 5 to 3 in about an hour.
but i can allways say i once was a 5 in the grand scheme of life.

INCREDIBLE. Just INCREDIBLE.
Va doesn't have a perfect rating? Could that mean...  is it possible....  
wow.gif

She really isn't perfect?  
zzwhip.gif

It;s okay 'Chelle, you are perfect in my book.  
wink.gif

It's a fiction though!  
jump9.gif

Sometimes that Hank just cracks me up!  
ukliam3.gif

(thepushercg @ Oct. 25 2006,09:14) i made somebody ill went from a 5 to 3 in  about an hour.
but i can allways say i once was a 5 in the grand scheme of life.
Hahaha

Back