Question about the Bash

just back the bike in and strap it down...when you get to the Phillip's, just pop a wheelie and jump it out of the bed, that's how we used to unload our 3 wheelers :laugh:

Like everyone else has said, there will be no problemes :beerchug: Just be there :thumbsup:

There is also a spot down at the Microtel the is pretty friendly to loading and unloading :)

But one may need a GPS to find it, though...

Just sayin'... :hide:

just back the bike in and strap it down...when you get to the Phillip's, just pop a wheelie and jump it out of the bed, that's how we used to unload our 3 wheelers :laugh:

I will let you do that for me, I know you wouldnt scratch Sally. :whistle:

We have GPS this year too, maybe I will now know where Don is leading us around. I was lost last year! :rofl:

I just followed Don, there was no way he was going to get out of my sight. I would have run his azz over before he got away from me :laugh:

Ok guys, looks like 09 is shaping up to be a busy year. We are coming to the Spring Bash, room booked already at the Micro-tel. We are also going to the Stampede in Reno in July. This year we are not trailering, I sold the one I had and dont plan to buy another one this year. I will be putting my bike in the back of my truck and hauling her that way. I can bring ramps, but with all the stuff we will be bringing, space will be limited. So, If I bring one ramp, can someone help me unload my bike? I know there will be plenty of help, but I hate to impose and and I dont think Juli and I can unload it by ourselves.

I know Steve is not trailering, not sure about Cap, anyone else hauling their bike this way?

If you want to ride them up to my place, we can trailer them out from here.

Back