Trailers, I know, beat to death

Ouch, three weeks. I cant wait that long on new stuff. I get cranky.  
firedevil.gif
Total of 4 weeks as they had to build custom for the extra height. Gonna have everything here waiting to install when I get it.

Good job on the trailer. It is really nice when you get to where your going to have everything you need to service the bikes, and everything is nice and dry and in order. Ken it won't take anytime to get yours outfitted. Here is a shot of the before and after of mine.

Before

trailer.jpg

Hey Hal,
Nice set up there, I like the way you got it arranged.
What kind of front stand (or front tire lock) do you use in the trailer pictures? It looks like you don't use any tie downs on the front of the bike,could you take a little "closer up" picture of your setup.
I would like to put something like that into my trailer for my bike.
Does it come out easy too, for loading the bikes in the front of the trailer?
Thanks,
Jim

Hey Hal,
What kind of front stand (or front tire lock) do you use in the trailer pictures? It looks like you don't use any tie downs on the front of the bike,could you take a little "closer up" picture of your setup.
Thanks,
Jim
Jim, the chocks I use are the Baxley Sport chocks. They are a little pricy but in my opinion are the best chock built. You do not need to have any straps on the front of the bike at all as the chock locks into the cradle position and also will squeeze the front tire. Just two straps on the back pulling forward, down and out. The second row have flush mounted plates in the floor of the trailer and can come out in a matter of a couple min. The fronts are secured with regular bolts and nuts and stay in place. I use the same anchors for my stands. Here are a couple of shots that may help. In this picture you can see the anchors for the chock that is removed. I made these from 1/4" plate.

post_6_50078_CIMG2987__Small_.jpg

Hey Hal,
Thanks,
Jim
Jim, the chocks I use are the Baxley Sport chocks. They are a little pricy but in my opinion are the best chock built. You do not need to have any straps on the front of the bike at all as the chock locks into the cradle position and also will squeeze the front tire. Just two straps on the back pulling forward, down and out. The second row have flush mounted plates in the floor of the trailer and can come out in a matter of a couple min. The fronts are secured with regular bolts and nuts and stay in place. I use the same anchors for my stands. Here are a couple of shots that may help. In this picture you can see the anchors for the chock that is removed. I made these from 1/4" plate.
Thanks Hal,
Looks like the way to go, quick and easy. I better start saving my bucks to do this one. My girl needs a front tire first, then some other goodies.
(I need a rear tire that the tread doesn't keep on "falling off" so quick, I run Qualifiers now)......LOL
Jim

Here's a little something I "really" need for my bike too..........LOL
goodboy.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

a_008.jpg

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Hey Hal,
Thanks,
Jim
Thanks Hal,
Looks like the way to go, quick and easy. I better start saving my bucks to do this one. My girl needs a front tire first, then some other goodies.
(I need a rear tire that the tread doesn't keep on "falling off" so quick, I run Qualifiers now)......LOL
Jim

goodboy.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
.. Looks like a man.....

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Hey Hal,
Thanks,
Jim
Thanks Hal,
Jim

goodboy.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
.. Looks like a man.....
That ain't no man, you need glasses, Son.
Next time I'll do you a favor and shoot the front side just for you...................LOL
fart.gif

Oh heck here's one anyway. I hope that this one doesn't look like a man to you.
spank.gif

If it does, you might be a Lesbian.............LOL again
lol1.gif

Jim

a_006.jpg

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

That one won't last long I bet.
laugh.gif
 I like it though. Wish that first one said that she liked to make ol men cry!
whistling.gif
 May take the mods awhile to find this stuck in an old trailer thread, so hear is one back atcha!
SHOCKED.gif

jessica_canizales_001.jpg

Back