Anyone in NC have a ramp I could borrow for a couple days? PLEASE

Takeuon

Registered
I'll be taking Ripley to MD next week to have some "work" done to her (:cheerleader:) and will be renting a U-Haul van. I need a ramp to load & unload her for Tues 23rd/24th & Friday the 26th.

I don't really see myself using one too much in the future and funds are a 'lil tight at the moment. I'm sure you all understand....If anyone in NC has one I could borrow I will pick it up and return it to you...I could use some help.

Anyone?

TIA

Damn it man, you're riding right by me...

I wish I could help...

:bump: for anyone in the NC area :thumbsup:

Wont the U Haul have a ramp? I have dropped the back end of my truck in a ditch and used a few 2x4's.

Wish i was close, i have a set of ramps. Sorry brother

The ditch works great for me too... I would ask uhaul for a ramp they may have one off of the box truck laying around.

Brian

I have a ramp, with two straps to tie it down so it does not move. Works fine on my truck with the help of a little hill, should be good for a U-Haul as it is due to lower height.
U-Haul may have a better solution though?
I'm in Pinehurst, but wifey drives to Raleigh every day, so PM me and you can pick it up.

Last edited:
Brian

I have a ramp, with two straps to tie it down so it does not move. Works fine on my truck with the help of a little hill, should be good for a U-Haul as it is due to lower height.
U-Haul may have a better solution though?
I'm in Pinehurst, but wifey drives to Raleigh every day, so PM me and you can pick it up.

Thanks Willem! You da man!

Turns out U-Haul wants $0.39 a mile! ::9 So it would cost me over $240 just in mileage to go to MD. I will be renting an F-150 from Enterprise instead. So your ramp should work perfectly.

PM SENT :beerchug:

Org love....can't beat it! :agree:

While you're passing through, swing by and pick out a cat or something :rofl: I have 5...last guy that rolled through here went home with a Pit Bull :laugh:

See, oRg love :love: :lol:

While you're passing through, swing by and pick out a cat or something :rofl: I have 5...last guy that rolled through here went home with a Pit Bull :laugh:

See, oRg love :love: :lol:

:rofl: Awwww....so you two are so cute. :laugh:

Pitbull = :agree:

Cats= :disagree:............. :hide:

s
o
r
r
y

Wife is Jacksonville. I have 2 that you can use also if needed. They tie to the rear of the truck to get steady. You could look at the possible future trailer purchase also while you aer there. Up to you but you have another option if something doesn't work out...

Back