Probably the biggest request I have ever asked of you all.

A check is going out tomorrow via US Mail. We have to take care of each other and pass it forward... it always comes back GOOD KARMA Wardie

Paypal Sent.

This as good as any place to put my 1st post.

It’s great to see a good group of people help a brother out. So I’m glad to be a part of it.

And let me be the 1st to acknowledge it.

A very nice way to start.

Now go introduce yourself in the new person section so everyone else can meet you and say thanks too.

Hey Cap! Can't get the link to work on the thread but sounds like a good cause! Hope it helps! Good on ya!!!:bowdown:

Transaction Date: Jan. 12, 2009
Transaction ID: 6BW42162JJ723864X

good luck !

Will send a check to Omar tomorrow. :) I hope all goes well for the person in question. This is a great thing that the .org can do to help a member in need. :beerchug:

Cap, your word is gold to me. Money sent. I just left a bit of change in the PayPal account. Maybe I'll use that to send an Oreo to Omar.

LOL

--Wag--

Cap, I'm old school, too. Please PM me where to send it. Will go out either tomorrow or Wednesday.

I did not have to get past the first 2 paragraphs before making a donation. I wish I could do more but am HAPPY to be able to help anytime. Thank you Doug for having such a big heart.

I don't want to make the request and handle the funds so Omar has agreed to accept the mail with checks and things... Anyone that wants to send in paper money can send it to....

Hayabusa.oRg
c/o Omar A. Vega
821 N. Sumac St.
Gardner, KS 66030-2211

He says that wrapping the check around an oreo would be appreciated :laugh::laugh:

:laugh:that just made me smile for the first time in a few days.

Back