Probably the biggest request I have ever asked of you all.

OK folks I'm shutting this one down.... More to come a little later... I think we have it covered now!

Please please please hold off on sending anything else... I have a gazillion PM's and emails to sort through, we have admins going through the paypal now getting confirmation emails and notices to folks that donated so that they can account for every single penny sent in...

Cap......

Way to go Org! :cheerleader:

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8YG8608444033424Y)

:poke:

haha...sent some anyway:moon: hope it helps whoever needs it...

i sent what i could Cap hope it helps....

On a side note: Ill keep this need in my prayers, I myself am going in for Back and Brain surgery when my medicaid is approved , and im telling you guys .... GOD IS BIGGER THAN ANY NEED HERE ON EARTH.. hopefully ill get my healing and wont need the sugery , but even still we ALL need to keep those who are in DIRE need of help during the horrible times in MAJOR prayer. Just my thoughts, do with them what you will.

Joe P.

i sent what i could Cap hope it helps....

On a side note: Ill keep this need in my prayers, I myself am going in for Back and Brain surgery when my medicaid is approved , and im telling you guys .... GOD IS BIGGER THAN ANY NEED HERE ON EARTH.. hopefully ill get my healing and wont need the sugery , but even still we ALL need to keep those who are in DIRE need of help during the horrible times in MAJOR prayer. Just my thoughts, do with them what you will.

Joe P.

Will definetly be praying for your healing brother. It is on the way.:please:

Cap may not need more monetary funds, but I know he won't turn down prayers, so those that do, we can keep those going.

I've been on several motorcycle/car club boards and can honestly say this is the first that feels like family.

Thank you so much .Org :bowdown:

Back