Probably the biggest request I have ever asked of you all.

I keep trying to donate and my window saying outlook express wont open any ideas?

That is just the address that you need to use when PayPal asks where you want to send the money. Go the PayPal site & you will see. :thumbsup:

OK folks I'm shutting this one down.... More to come a little later... I think we have it covered now!

Please please please hold off on sending anything else... I have a gazillion PM's and emails to sort through, we have admins going through the paypal now getting confirmation emails and notices to folks that donated so that they can account for every single penny sent in...

Cap......

OK folks I'm shutting this one down.... More to come a little later... I think we have it covered now!

Please please please hold off on sending anything else... I have a gazillion PM's and emails to sort through, we have admins going through the paypal now getting confirmation emails and notices to folks that donated so that they can account for every single penny sent in...

Cap......

Cap as I stated in the beginning my Ebay auctions would end on Sun. and payments should be here by Mon.

I will keep the funds in My Paypal account, If you find you need more let me know and there yours.

Back