Well you have probably heard that Hal went down

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
Guys - I am sorry to dip into the well, but I can't think of too many people more deserving...
Hal went down today and from the sounds of it, he may need an entire new front end (Forks and rim may be okay) as well as right side can Gallery Linky to GSXcite's Wreck

Hal is the first one when it comes to helping others out, so please lets return the favor.

If you are able to send a donation, please send it to my paypal addy: mcmustang@hayabusa.org

I am putting up a windscreen and a brand new HID Kit (hi and low) 6K and 8K - I will look and see what else I can come up with but for starters we know he will need
<s>windscreen</s>
<s>Mirrors</s>
Nose fairing
<s>Fairing Stay</s>
<s>Both upper inners</s>
<s>Gauge cluster</s>
<s>Right standard Throttlemeister</s>
front fender - needs paint
Right side Fairing
<s>Windscreen</s>
Headlight Assembly
<s>Right Tsukigi bolt-on w/ clamp</s>
<s>Right Rear Turn signal</s>

Anyway, when Omar gets him home, they can better evaluate the damage.
Hal - you will accept our help, whatever comes... you have done too much for too many people not to. Tell me you won't, and I will tell you to kiss my @$$!

Anything you can spare (parts/moolah) is greatly appreciated by all of us who know Hal and me, especially.

Hal, I could never do enough for you.

Shawn

If I had the parts... you know you would have them! Since I don't any more... except for a stock header... I'll see if I can scrape a little sumthin sumthin to send to the pay pal account....

i might have right rear set without brake pedal, i`ll check tonight.
i have right inners, not brand new but not damaged.

i dont have any more parts from your list but i can powdercoat any parts for him.
let`s fix his bike! I hope doctors will fix him fast.
beerchug.gif

i have
rearset,right and left
turn signals (amber)
brake and clutch levers (black and brand new,i went with chrome instead)
i also have gauge cluster faceplate,and a lowering tripple tree if needed

lmk

i have the turn lenses and stock cans i can send his way... let me know ASAP!!!

on a side note... Hal, hope everything is ok with ya. hope you werent dinged up too bad. best wishes on a speedy recovery and gettin the bike back on the road!!!!

(DEVLDOG @ Sep. 05 2007,12:59) i have
rearset,right and left
turn signals (amber)
brake and clutch levers (black and brand new,i went with chrome instead)
i also have gauge cluster faceplate,and a lowering tripple tree if needed

lmk
If he don`t need lowering tripple tree I might buy it from you or donate the amount directly to his fund.

Shawn I have the Bar ends just tell me were to send them and I also have a used windscreen as well it has a sticker on it but can be cleaned off and I will do it.  Also if you need to get any thing let me know I work at a dealership and can get the parts at a discounted rate so let me know what I can do. I may also have a set of inners you could have as well I will have to look and see if I have them.

I have stock pegs,full stock exhaust,bar ends,after market rear chrome pegs, I can donate any or all to the cause. Hope your ok buddy..

Shawn, you keep the HID kit for yourself. Send me his address and I'll set him up with a kit. I also have a front fender.

it looks like all the extra parts i have are already covered...i'll be there to help you take her apart and get her back to running condition
beerchug.gif

Wow, great response everyone.

Shawn as soon as the dust settles let me know what I can do.

Back