Member of the year......

Well I think it is obvious that Scar has taken a lead in not only my opinion, but others as well, and I truly think he deserves nomination, but given the rules, I would like to nominate a member who has always personified the Org and has given much knowledge and help without giving any negativity to this site.

mike1180 is my choice for member of the year, and I consider him an asset to this community and a wealth of information..:thumbsup:

Last edited:
There are so many great people on here it's hard to pick just one. I would have to agree with Lurch's list....it would be easier to pick the worst member. :whistle: ToXSicK RoCKeT and Greg at HPC would also be on my list of deserving members. Great guys :beerchug:
I agree with Dozerdriver and many more. It's so hard to pick just one. If I could, I would nominate just about the whole board for all the help and information passed along to so many. With that being said though, I would like to nominate Greg (GPW) for all his help, the deals he's given to the Org. and the information he's passed along on all the great builds his done.

:poke:dj of the year? cartoonist of the year? sexiest orgster? im in the runing for all 3 :laugh:

Due to circumstances beyond my control, and the freedoms of right, I would like to cast my vote for MEMBER OR THE YEAR - to kromdom - Romeo!

He has been a tried and trued member that has been involved, (not only in the on scene accident) But even more, in the recovery and replacement of a downed bike.
He also has the Org. personification, which each of us would be honored to have!

Just my opinion of a person that I had previously, never met, but had known through this this forum, and have now come to meet!
Thank you Kromdom, and I continue to be a part of this forum, because of people like you! :beerchug:

It was a pleasure to meet you and shake your hand! :beerchug:
Bubba

So many great members here hard to pick
Grumpy's diner for his support on cooking great meals and making the Bash more enjoyable

GixxerHP for his willingness to help anyone out remember how all chiped in with Aquamans bike andd helping me with the tire incident also working hard to get my Hids working and anybodys bike working
WarbabyII He has been there to give a helping hand for anything since I first met him Got my lights on my truck working after hitting a deer on the way to the bash Helps cook install HIDs always there to help out

There are so many great people on here it's hard to pick just one. I would have to agree with Lurch's list....it would be easier to pick the worst member. :whistle: ToXSicK RoCKeT and Greg at HPC would also be on my list of deserving members. Great guys :beerchug:

WOW.....Thanks Dozer! :beerchug: Really Made my Day when I came Across this, :thumbsup: However as much as I would LOVE to be Nominated(Thank you again), I believe there are WAY More Deserving People on this GREAT SITE than myself.
1st, I would Like to Nominate PETRIK, As I do not think there is another Single Person that has given Something SO GREAT back to us Hayabusa Riders(ECU Editor)and he has done this ALL FOR FREE!!!!
2nd, I would Like to Nominate Greg(BoostbySmith).....But I guess thats against the :rulez: ? ......Oh Well, that Still How I feel!! Without Greg and His Great Products, We would Still be in the Tuning Dark Ages :laugh: He allows us to Plug Petrik's Mind into Our Busa's!! :beerchug:

Thank you very much, Takeuon. I'm speechless. This means a lot to me.

By nature, I really love helping people out when I can. Like I've said before, I'd borrow money if I had to. It just makes me feel good inside when I make someone happy.

Again, thank you for nominating me. It's truly an honor.

I would nominate Greg and Terra. They've done so much for me in the past year or so. They are really great people to deal with and have a good sense of humor, too. Ever since I found out about them, they became a family to me.

Good Luck, Greg and Terra. You deserve it.:beerchug:

I second sleepless_red. the pledge thing was out of this world awesome! :cheerleader:

No disrespect to anyone - Owens321 was my fav - couldn't wait to see what he would post next. I was just tickled pink with everything he wrote!

Not withstanding Owens321 - I think the guy who keeps this place fun and civil all at the same time. Captain and his minions (moderators) should get the first annual award/recognition. Either them and/or owens321 and I'd be a happy hayabusa camper!

Really - there seems to be dozens if not hundreds of cool funny people on the site - I'm not worthy to choose:bowdown:

i would like to nominate

#1 Blanca- Saiid invited me into his home, fed me, worked on my bike for 3hrs, helped me get new tires, and gave me a bed to sleep in. me a total stranger, we had only met on the org. i was totally impressed with all the help he gave me. i now consider him a true friend and hope some day to be able to show him the same hospitality he has shown me.:beerchug:

#2 DEMMYM- Michael, he offered up his old mufflers, and then held them forever til my folks were in the area and able to pick them up. thank you again :thumbsup:

#3 Riccoh- i just got back from Hawaii. i got to hook up with Riccoh. he came and picked me up from my hotel and took me to his home. we worked on his friends busa then we went for a ride. Busa and 1200 sporty, and he throws me his Busa keys::11 i thought i was going on a sporty ride, but nope! i rode his Busa! it was awesome. not every man would lend his Busa to someone they have only met in cyberspace. that was way cool and in the true spirit of the "ORG".

#4 i know he's a mod but, Kento-Moto. it was just really cool to meet him. took me for a motorcycle shop tour while i was in Hawaii. another true rep for the "ORG".:thumbsup:

if there was a "looks like he'd ride anything but a busa." category i would nominate myself:laugh:

and there ya go. i look forward to seeing who the winners are. imho everyone nominated is a winner in my book. :thumbsup: way to be awesome standup folks!

Back