Member of the year......

I can't just pick one and I wouldn't want to exclude anyone. There are lots of great people here, mods and owner included. :thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

There's alot of good people on here, so with that said, The two that have helped me out the most is,,,
Ezduzit
He is a good friend and with no doubt in my mind he would ride 250 miles to my house if I needed him too...
Laylas Mom,,,
She has helped me with ?'s I had about the org. when she really did'nt have too.Also she's a women that ride's a busa, how cool is that...:bowdown:

I agree with all the nominations so far.
2 stick out though:
Bogus, although he has a low post count he is more that helpful and knowledgeable. :laugh:
and
Scar - the Member of the year HAS to be a HOON of some sort. :laugh:

I am submitting without reading all the other comments as I do not want to bias my submission: Bogus, Mike1180...kindness, respect for people and contributions that are directly related to supporting the love of one key thing: HAYABUSA motorcycles!

GSXTacy- meet him on this site, he and his friends have treated my wife and I like family ever since.

Macon454- nice guy, meet him in Eureka last year, always here to help you with something

there have been so many people here that have helped me out that I couldnt possibly narrow it down to just one. So I'll let everyone else nominate and I'll just vote in the finals.:thumbsup:

Not been here long enough.
This is the only place or (org) I have ever joined or been a part of in cyberspace.
I am happy to see that there are still decent folks out there whom will at no benefit
to you post answers to your questions quickly or stay on the phone with you while your doing a mod.
Weirdly comfortable how you all talk like we are in Capts home. Kinda like a big pool party with the kids...:thumbsup::beerchug:

I can only vote for who I have dealt with during my mods in this order from my beginning.

Daniel at Cloudnine
Greg at GPW
GotBusa
WarbirdII

if I forgot anyone who also helped me sorry....

My suggestion is that maybe there could be TWO types.....member of the year AND Admin of the year. The very nature of becoming an admin is because of sacrifice, effort, mentoring and friendly oversite. Also, committment to the Org. If everybody votes, then it's not like it would be seen as "unfairness", WE ALL would democratically decide.
Doyle

I would like to Nominate Myself as MOST BIPOLAR :laugh:

On a Serious Note............."RAYDOG" has my vote. No one has anything BAD to Say about him. His CHARACTER Represents the Future of the Org. Meet him one day and get to know him............you will know what I mean :thumbsup:

honestly...its tough... i have seen plus and minus's from members but those who stick the most in my mind is Lurch for all he has done, and Layla's Mom for she brings the sweet and sassy side to the forum and her heart is all about the busa and those around her.

Wow...first off..Lurch my brother, I am humbled by your statement:bowdown:...words cannot describe...

I agree that grumpy and gixerhp should be at the VERY top of this list, it was well summed up by your narrative on how they repeatedly look out for members and the thing is MOST people don't really know how much they do for others because they dont advertise it...I cannot tell you how many times I've heard of John helping someone behind the scenes and how many countless hours he has spent at the bash giving up ride time to help others out..

With that said, it's a shame that Admins and Mods don't fit this category except I would have a hrd time deciding WHO amongs them is the MOSTEST:laugh: there isnt enough I could say about Vabs, Mustang, my brother twotone, BoB (big sista) and so on and so on..

Here's my TOP List...
1. Lurch
1. Gixerhp
1. grumpy
1. racerv
Man i could go on about ALL the great people I am humbled to call friends on here but I dont think Cap wants to give out 50 awards:laugh:

BTW, you will notice there's only 1's in my list...that should let you know how I feel about my nominees...they're all #1 in my book:bowdown::thumbsup:

I would like to Nominate Myself as MOST BIPOLAR :laugh:

On a Serious Note............."RAYDOG" has my vote. No one has anything BAD to Say about him. His CHARACTER Represents the Future of the Org. Meet him one day and get to know him............you will know what I mean :thumbsup:

Thank you Robert, that is so thoughtful of you!
Doyle

wow where do you start on this... there are a lot of people here that do amazing stuff.. been thinking about this and came back.. saw my name :laugh: thank you.. :)

but really there are a lot of people here that do a lot of stuff..

Moral support crew..
Technical support folk..
Mechanical support guys...
Pure entertainment types...
Peace keepers...
Vendors...

How do you quantify this place or the people that "live" here... I think almost every person here gets a ribbon this year (just like playing soccer huh?)

I guess the best thing I can come up with is that there is going to be a Williams/Varner online citizen award ... two guys I know are missed here a lot...

DSC_0105-1.JPG

wow where do you start on this... there are a lot of people here that do amazing stuff.. been thinking about this and came back.. saw my name :laugh: thank you.. :)

but really there are a lot of people here that do a lot of stuff..

Moral support crew..
Technical support folk..
Mechanical support guys...
Pure entertainment types...
Peace keepers...
Vendors...

How do you quantify this place or the people that "live" here... I think almost every person here gets a ribbon this year (just like playing soccer huh?)

I guess the best thing I can come up with is that there is going to be a Williams/Varner online citizen award ... two guys I know are missed here a lot...
+100
Wse words Randy.
Noticed my name in here too.
I'm humbled.
Thanks Dr E.

Back