Probably the biggest request I have ever asked of you all.

Ok I'm not real good with this paypal stuff so...How do I get to the paypal account and I will take care of this in the a.m. (when my son can do it for me.) Good luck and thanks for this opportunity to help out others. Mike

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #2GS56879H84131715)

I have an extra brand new ZG light smoke double bubble for an 08 Busa. If someone wants it donate $65 and I will ship it to you.

as soon as i get home tonight ill send it. dont like to conduct business type transactions on work pc. i personally dont know you but you've always seemed like a stand up guy to me. i wouldnt question you for one moment

Last edited:
I don't want to make the request and handle the funds so Omar has agreed to accept the mail with checks and things... Anyone that wants to send in paper money can send it to....

Hayabusa.oRg
c/o Omar A. Vega
821 N. Sumac St.
Gardner, KS 66030-2211

He says that wrapping the check around an oreo would be appreciated :laugh::laugh:

You know I'm old school and send money orders.

So, I'll be heading to the P.O in the morning.

Does Omar like regular or double stuffs ? ???

And I have a whole package of left over orange filled ones from Halloween.:laugh:

Paypal Sent.

This as good as any place to put my 1st post.

It’s great to see a good group of people help a brother out. So I’m glad to be a part of it.

Paypal Sent.

It’s great to see a good group of people help a brother out. So I’m glad to be a part of it.

:welcome:

and Thanks so much for fitting right in! You couldn't have found a better group of misfits to call friends

Paypal Sent.

:welcome: aboard! :hello:

What a great first post!!

Back