laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and some of us AREN'T of them?
rock.gif
shhhh.... I heard GPW's a spy...
tounge.gif
Just kidding GPW
biggrin.gif
I hope you are kidding:) ...I have ridden both and I have my likes and dislikes about both and I have not discussed them with anyone or anywhere other than with maybe my wife. Who likes the Hayabusa a lot.:)  I do like where my project bike, 06 Hayabusa is today and its staying in my stable along side whatever else I want to ride. A bike or a brand does not make you a biker. Your true passion for the sport says it all and what you do to help others share that same passion. So no Busa/14 debates for me..I just love to ride. I think we all know of atleast one guy who has a bike for all the wrong reasons, particularly a Hyper-Bike (manufacturers best). There is zero Busa bashing at .net. That says enough in its self.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154573261 -->

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

If you wanna bash someone bash the wannabe Harley come lately clones roaming the world. They deserve it most.

This is what one of them said

TROLL THESE I PAID JUST AS MUCH AS YOU DID AND CAN BUY ANY BIKE I WANT AND NO I DONT RIDE THOSE UGLY ASS BUSA'S AND IF YOU NEED ME TO SEND YOU A COPY OF THE WORK ORDER AND PICS OF MY 2006 KAWASAKI ZX1400 JUST EMAIL ME AT FRANKIE99L@HOTMAIL.COM AND I WILL SEND YOU A COPY. FORUM ARE FOR NETWORKING OWNERS NOT GIRLS POINTING FINGERS. NOW WHAT Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

LOL, they are all trying to prove themselves, and he is saying our bikes are ugly!!! LOL, If I may compare...the busa is like a thick, not fat, thick woman, curves still killer and still great to look at.

the zx14 is like a thick woman with stretch lines around her stomach
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|KanjiBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154585026 -->

biggrin.gif

hey guys...all smack talk, kidd'in 'round and joke'in aside?..i look at it this way...the same dudes that buy the ZX-14 now?...were actually just like many of us "Back When"
I know I cut your statement short, but I had this discussion with someone the other day. He said to me "the people buying the 14 today are buying it for the same reasons '99 Busa owners bought theirs Busa whe it was released."

I FULLY disagree with that! Back in '99, Busa buyers were buying a ground-breaking bike.
- Superb aerodynamics.
- 9 second 1/4 mile runs in stock form.
- 300 km/h+ (186mph+) in stock form.
- Roughly 15hp more than any other production bike at the time.
- Unique looks.

The 14 owners are NOT buying a ground-breaking bike. In stock form it'll hit 300 km/h+ but so did the Busa and the 12. It'll run a 9 second 1/4 mile, but so can the Busa, 12R and maybe even the K6 and 10R. It has roughly the same HP as the 12 did so nothing special there. And as for its unique look, many say the Busa is ugly ... but the fact of the matter is ... IT SELLS!

The Busa set a standard way back in 1999. The 14 is doing nothing more than trying to meet that standard here in 2006.

Wow, those guys are really paranoid of Busa Guys huh
rock.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
rock.gif
tounge.gif
Just kidding GPW
biggrin.gif
I hope you are kidding:) ...I have ridden both and I have my likes and dislikes about both and I have not discussed them with anyone or anywhere other than with maybe my wife. Who likes the Hayabusa a lot.:)  I do like where my project bike, 06 Hayabusa is today and its staying in my stable along side whatever else I want to ride. A bike or a brand does not make you a biker. Your true passion for the sport says it all and what you do to help others share that same passion. So no Busa/14 debates for me..I just love to ride. I think we all know of atleast one guy who has a bike for all the wrong reasons, particularly a Hyper-Bike (manufacturers best). There is zero Busa bashing at .net. That says enough in its self.  
smile.gif
I was just teasing bro. I'd actually love to be able to compare the 2, just to see the real differences in them. I hear all the smack talk, and all jokes about looks aside, I wouldn't mind one....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

hey guys...all smack talk, kidd'in 'round and joke'in aside?..i look at it this way...the same dudes that buy the ZX-14 now?...were actually just like many of us "Back When"
I know I cut your statement short, but I had this discussion with someone the other day. He said to me "the people buying the 14 today are buying it for the same reasons '99 Busa owners bought theirs Busa whe it was released."

I FULLY disagree with that! Back in '99, Busa buyers were buying a ground-breaking bike.
- Superb aerodynamics.
- 9 second 1/4 mile runs in stock form.
- 300 km/h+ (186mph+) in stock form.
- Roughly 15hp more than any other production bike at the time.
- Unique looks.

The 14 owners are NOT buying a ground-breaking bike. In stock form it'll hit 300 km/h+ but so did the Busa and the 12. It'll run a 9 second 1/4 mile, but so can the Busa, 12R and maybe even the K6 and 10R. It has roughly the same HP as the 12 did so nothing special there. And as for its unique look, many say the Busa is ugly ... but the fact of the matter is ... IT SELLS!

The Busa set a standard way back in 1999. The 14 is doing nothing more than trying to meet that standard here in 2006.
Very pragmatic post. I concur.

You know what cracks me up on the zx14 site is when they make reference to how ugly the Busa is! Also gloating over the 14 out performing 7 year old technology!

Okay unless they never actually look at they're own bike and only read the articles, the 14 just might be the ugliest bike ever made (I mean it's close to the katana), secondly why brag about barely dethrowning a bike that has maintained unchanged amongst a 12r that had a major overhaul in 02' and litre bikes that change every (2) years. So who should be bragging? Let's see how long those Kawis hold up after massive recalls, it's a kawi therefore it's inevitable. Nuff said, I love my busa and could care less about all the hype!!!

"Let The Good Times Roll"?
rock.gif

Cause The Bad Times Are Here For The Duration!!!
laugh.gif

sorry....best i could come up with on such short notice.
tounge.gif
I'll lend you a hand on that one Jinkster...

Let the good times roll...
And if ROLLING somehow doesn't tickle your fancy...
then PUSHING is always a healthy alternative...

laugh.gif

Pretty doggone funny if ya ask me...
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

Wait.... are you sayin Kawi's Clutches are crap?

I thought Kawi NEVER had Clutch problems!!!
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|GSXRme
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154635757 -->

rock.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
rock.gif
tounge.gif
Just kidding GPW
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Now that's a good post. Riding is what it's all about. I bought a ZX-14, not because it's suppose to be the new "KING", but because I think it's a nice looking bike, the motors really smooth, it shifts super smooth, it handles great, and it rides real smooth. It also has some good power. I still have my ZX-12R and it's kind of nice switching bikes once in a while. Instead of bashing the 14 like a bunch of grade school kids, why don't you just accept a persons bike for what his tastes are. Everyones different, which is a good thing. Not once have I criticized the Busa. You guys ride them because you like them. I ride a 12R and a 14 because I like them. Can you respect that?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
rock.gif
tounge.gif
Just kidding GPW
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Now that's a good post. Riding is what it's all about. I bought a ZX-14, not because it's suppose to be the new "KING", but because I think it's a nice looking bike, the motors really smooth, it shifts super smooth, it handles great, and it rides real smooth. It also has some good power. I still have my ZX-12R and it's kind of nice switching bikes once in a while. Instead of bashing the 14 like a bunch of grade school kids, why don't you just accept a persons bike for what his tastes are. Everyones different, which is a good thing. Not once have I criticized the Busa. You guys ride them because you like them. I ride a 12R and a 14 because I like them. Can you respect that?
I vompletely respect that. I wasn't bashing GPW, quite the contrary actually. It was meant as a joke, I think GPW knows this. If not, he does now. I was actually making fun of Leo for saying the 14 guys are paranoid of US when we were bashing them MONTHS before the 14 hit the streets. I've got alot of respect for anyone that rides anything with two wheels, as long as they aren't a squid.
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
rock.gif
tounge.gif
Just kidding GPW
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Of course we can respect that ... no matter how ugly the 14 is.
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

tounge.gif

"the zx14 is like a thick woman with stretch lines around her stomach  "
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

First of all I am not a troll:D , but I think the zx-10 and 12 are are great looking bikes, I have rode a 10 and it is awesome. I have talked to a few people who have rode the 14 and they all say it feels faster than the Busa over 4,000 rpms. They have all commented though it is not as comfortable, they would not feel as comfortable in corners and that it was not as nice as a Busa all around. Now two of them own Busa's and one has ridden about everything. One of them is also a mechanic. None raced them or anything. But one of our local Busa riders down hear has kicked two 14's butts on a stock Busa at the track:p

<!--EDIT|Fate
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154669913 -->

rock.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
rock.gif
tounge.gif
Just kidding GPW
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
I vompletely respect that. I wasn't bashing GPW, quite the contrary actually. It was meant as a joke, I think GPW knows this. If not, he does now. I was actually making fun of Leo for saying the 14 guys are paranoid of US when we were bashing them MONTHS before the 14 hit the streets. I've got alot of respect for anyone that rides anything with two wheels, as long as they aren't a squid.
wink.gif
I know you were just busting one, thats all good....no issues here.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

Back