Poor zx 14 owners!

...nothing to see here....

<!--EDIT|BiG-T
Reason for Edit: "keep it moving..."|1154548394 -->

No big deal. There will be some growing pains with a new model...
If the guy is telling the truth and has been riding it easy, then the parts and labor should be free...
But if he bought it for the same reason 99% of the new owners bought it, he's been having some fun and burned the clutch pack...
Hard to say who's telling the truth in that situation...

David

Wow, those guys are really paranoid of Busa Guys huh
rock.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I thought there claim to fame was such a great clutch. I have heard the same thing about guys taking their new bikes to the track and their clutches welding... Oh well either way that bike is still butt ugly....

"Let The Good Times Roll"?
rock.gif

Cause The Bad Times Are Here For The Duration!!!
laugh.gif

sorry....best i could come up with on such short notice.
tounge.gif

Man...reading their site really makes me appreciate being a part of this one. Seems like no one gets along over there.
smile.gif

pissing and moaning little crybabies ... 2/3 of them make bandwagon purchases based on advertisements that manufacturers and places like roaring toyz pay for.

these are the same kids that yell "my dad can beat up your dad" accross the playground.
they are annoying at best.

wow.gif

I don't care how well built a bike is.... poor punk azz riding skillz will break or burn-up something ...especially clutch packs.

I think the dude is going to have chronic clutch problems. I've seen clutches with less than 100 miles totally smoked because the rider didn't know how to ride.

hey guys...all smack talk, kidd'in 'round and joke'in aside?..i look at it this way...the same dudes that buy the ZX-14 now?...were actually just like many of us "Back When"..point being?...just like the 12R guys....and the busa crew?..we now have the ZX14 hoolies..and i don't mind a bit...i'd even go as far as to throw in the ZZR1200, FJR1300 and may god forgive me...ST1300 folks here as to a degree?...we're all "Like Minded" riders...riders who wanted "Sport"...riders who wanted "TOUR"....riders who wanted MORE OF EVERYTHING than what the single mission/purpose built liter classers had to offer..and if you have the capacity to look beyond the brands, makes and models?..you'll find yourself amidst company with very much in common....power mad, twist yer guts out torque crazed folks just like you and i who love to ride...long...hard...fast...and comfy...rid'in buds..new rid'in buds...more....rid'in buds....annnnnnnd?...with that many rid'in buds?....it's inevitable..as some?....

are just bound to have bad taste and poor judgement.
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Back