New Truck.

You got a TuRD! Those are pretty nice even though a little small. Not sure why you got the slowest color though. :laugh:

Yeah, its a little small, but the only thing I could find bigger was a school bus, and I didnt like the color. :laugh: As far as fast, this thing will haul :moon: :d Anyway, Thanks for all the likes, I really like the truck, never dreamed I would be able to have one this nice. :)

A little small? Have you been in a crew cab Tundra?

No I haven't. I was comparing it to my CCLB Duramax. The only reason I've ignored the Tundra's is the lack of diesels here in the states. Id be sleeping outside the dealership if they brought the Hilux here.

arctic-trucks-hilux-red-top-gear-2_zps190afd93.jpg

No I haven't. I was comparing it to my CCLB Duramax. The only reason I've ignored the Tundra's is the lack of diesels here in the states. Id be sleeping outside the dealership if they brought the Hilux here.

arctic-trucks-hilux-red-top-gear-2_zps190afd93.jpg

Go to Toyota, sit in the back of a crew max, get back in your Chevy, you will be very disappointed

And I'm non biased, owned a 2010 tundra, 2011 tundra and switched to gmc about 3 months ago with a 2013 Sierra crew cab, needless to say, I'll own a Toyota again when the 2014 come out, I'll be first in line, besides mpg, the tundra is a way better truck.

I wont own another GM or Chevy after the bailout fiasco. Their nothing but Obama union stooges as far as Im concerned. The diesel thing is really a sticker for me though. I wish Toyota would get off their butts and get the Hilux here.

GREAT truck--I currently own a Tacoma--can't wait to "upgrade" to the Tundra. I'll be waiting for the redesigned 2014's.

+1 on the truck, I have a Tacoma also, white so I went to the TRD catalogue and got the supercharger,headers,catback pipe, and filter charger system.

Back