Rental Truck

Silver, and yes. :laugh:

Hmmmmmm my mind must have been somewhere else.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Ohhhhhhhh thats right Lowering my bike and new Gauges

:cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

So are you bringing it Sun. Huh Huh Huh, Im relentless you know I can type this forever.

Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yes, I will be driving it, and most likely bringing the two oldest boys! :laugh:

You should have asked for a Titan. Those are cool trucks.

I love mine. Had a Chevy Silverado before the Titan-and the Nissan is head & shoulders above that Chevy!

sm titan.JPG

i am partial to the f150s and fords in general...my dad has an 07 and it is a great truck. the best gas mileage we have gotten in it is 19 mpgs, and it hauls a crap ton. When i sit in the back i have plenty of leg room, and the front seats are amazing. It is great pick up even with a load on. I have hauled over 2,000 lbs of scrap metal in the bed and it still could take people of the line. As for me I drive a 79 bronco...here is a picture of my baby

bronco.jpg

I do have to say I am a die hard Chevy man. true the gas powered Chevy truck in my opinion are better than those of Ford.

Diesel wise I would have to say go with a FORD though.

As for which is better that would ultimatly be your choice in what you feel more comfortable in. That is for both power and drivability.

I say gas powered Chevy

Diesel Ford.

Dodge Follow the name stay away from them.

Titan.. = Nissan = Ford(read above thoughts)

PeterBuilt = better than ALL others.

just my .02

I just towed a tandem dump trailer full of concrete to the dump with my F-350 Dually '06, tipped the scales at 31,000 lbs. Hardley knew the trailer was back there..............FORD TOUGH.

Ron

I had my 03 GMC Denali with the all wheel drive & 4 wheel steering. I have driven them all and nothing out there can compare to the quadrasteer trucks shame they don't make them anymore. It could pull like a bull and with the corvette motor in it accelerated really nice (not like an SC lightning though). But it had the turning radius of a Honda civic. Rode smooth like a Cadillac, if I can hunt another down I will definitely pick it up. Imo the best design yet.

im a die hard chevy man i've been in almost everything else when one of my best friends before he bought his dodge but im stuck on the chevys not too mention one of my other friends has an 07 chevy and is averaging 19.1 mpgs which is good in my book for a silverado with a v8 granted he's not gunning it from red light to but he gets on it every once in a while

First let me say, I have owned over twenty GM cars and trucks. I had a GMC truck before I bought my first Ford F-150 in 2006. The GMC I had was a great truck and would accelerate much better than the Ford I have now, but when I put a trailer behind it, the back end of the truck would squat down even though it had the heavy duty tow package on it. It worked hard to pull the load and would always shift down pulling even moderate grades. My 2007 F-150 pulls my 8 1/2' X 20' enclosed trailer with four busas,4 people and all our gear, tool boxes, generator, air compressor, up long grades at 75 MPH no problem. My truck has the bucket seats with a console, and for me they are too narrow and not comfortable, and my 4X4 gets crappy milage with or without the trailer. Bottom line, I think the Ford has a better powertrain for pulling big loads, up to 10,000 lbs., with a 1/2 ton pickup. I do miss the acceleration of my GMC though when not pulling a trailer, but I also think the Ford handles much better than any GM truck I have owned. They all have good and bad points.

post-6-51547-CIMG3014__Small_.jpg

I like the new F150s a lot. BUT I've never been more impressed than when riding around in a GMC crew cab. Thing was quiet, rode and handled great, and had good power.

Though to be honest, Dodge has them both beat when it comes to handling, engines, and quiet ride. Though the GMC rode smoother down the road.

I'll give US Automakers this, they do know how to build a truck. Not much else, but they can build a truck.

Back