Truck buying story

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
There are 2 dealerships beside each other, I stop at one and test drive a truck, I tell him I want to drive it home and show the wife but I also have an appointment with a salesman at the other dealership next door in 30 min, He tells me to go ahead and drive it over to the other plave then take it home and show the wife. Well I get to the other place, and get harrassed ( in a joking way ) about bringing that truck to there lot. So they want to show me there truck. I liked it more and decide to drive it to the house and show the wife leaving the first truck at this dealership. As Im pulling into my home driveway my phone ring ( first salesman ) wants to know how the wife likes the truck, Hmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhh she likes it. But Im talking with these guys about an 09 ( his was an 08 ) I go back to the dealership, while Im there I get 2 more calls from salesman #1 wanting me to look at another truck comparible to #2 salesman, he phone rings a third time and he asks me to come out front, He has actually brought his truck over to the other dealership to show it to me. I went outside followed by salesman and manager #2, I stood there and watched the price of my truck drop without having to say a word, They both started offering me more and more to buy there truck.

It was great. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

silver lining can be found almost anywhere.

You should have asked them to bark like a dog and the best one would get the bone.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back