My 15 minutes of fame

hemroid

Registered
cmt has a new show on called trick my truck its basically pimp my ride for big trucks . a little over a year ago when i was still driving a big truck me and a buddy stopped at 4 states chrome shop in joplin, mo (largest chrome shop in country for big trucks)we were wandering around the endless rows of shiny chrome when we were approached by a gentleman who claimed he was a producer of this new show called trick my truck and asked if we wouldnt mind showing him our trucks ? we said sure and walked outside he looked over my buddys truck and didnt like it looked over mine and apparently liked it he then asked if he could film an intro of me catching the guys at the shop looking over my truck and me catching them and asking them what the hell they were doing and then having them explain to me that they were taking my truck and tricking it out well after a mountain of paperwork and realeses they said they would call if i was chosen never heard from them and forgot about it untill a week ago when i stumbled on a commercial for the show so my wife and i sat down to watch the show and were watching the opening credits of the show and there i am saying my truck and handing them my keys i was stunned called all my buddies and family and had them all there watching at 8:30 when the show came on again im easy to spot when the opening credits come on they introducr the guys and then you see a pair of jeans and boots walking and im on right after that saying my truck and then hand them the keys may sound corny to most but hey im on cmt every week every time that show is on so finally after 34 years i have my 15 minutes of fame you can find out more about the show on cmt.com under trick my truck

Thats pretty darn cool...seen a promo for it the other day. So, are they going to trick your truck for you? Im gonna have to check it out...Congrats!
cool.gif

Hey Hemroid, that sounds pretty cool! It seems they should send come sort of compensation your way. I'll look up when the show comes on again and try and catch it. Can I get and autograph? Are you gonna forget about all of us here at the org now that you are big time hollywood?
biggrin.gif

Hey Hemroid, that sounds pretty cool! It seems they should send come sort of compensation your way. I'll look up when the show comes on again and try and catch it. Can I get and autograph? Are you gonna forget about all of us here at the org now that you are big time hollywood?
biggrin.gif
+1 ha ha..

notice he stopped logging in
sad.gif

they said they would call if i was chosen[/QUOTE]

yeah umm... the check's in the mail!!!
tounge.gif

i know checks in the mail but heck atleast i got on national tv the show comes on at 5:00 pm today eastern time (and yes you can have my autograph):D

Back