New Truck.

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
Well my old 98 Expedition finally give up on me. Spent some money on it hoping it would get me by just a little longer, but the problem was not fixed, and I could not depend on it to get me and the family anywhere without worrying about breaking down. SO, I just bought me a little truck. LOL. The only draw back is that I will be selling my 2009 GSXR 1000. The last one is me with my 7 month old grandson Braylon. Here she is.

2013 February 006.jpg

2013 February 008.jpg

2013 February 009.jpg

2013 February 001.jpg

2013 February 022.jpg

Very nice, I'm a big Toyota fan, having owned 2 new tundras myself and waiting for September to come along for my 2014 "1794 edition" tundra.

Huge trucks, great power, look killer.

Only down is sucky mpg, but you don't buy a bus and worry about gas!:laugh:

Those trucks look so sexy! I'm a newbie and this is my first time saying this: "glad you got the fastest color" :lol: I don't know if that works with everything :laugh: leg in the back is amazing!!! Im 6'4" and I had space for days!

Nice, whats under the hood?

I see the 5.7 badge on the side and the Trd package

381 horse, 401 ftlbs and 4:56 gears with the Trd, all makes for a high 14 second truck in the quarter:thumbsup: that's hauling for that big truck.

Also looks like the rock warrior edition with the painted bumpers, but could be wrong

nice truck! guess we know what the grandson will be learning to drive in a few years :beerchug:

Tim, as much as I talk about missing my truck, then you go and get that thing... I'm not usually a big fan of white trucks, but that one is awesome! :thumbsup:

And on top of that, you take it to the Skyway and don't tell the rest of the gang? What the heck?!? :laugh:

381 horse, 401 ftlbs and 4:56 gears with the Trd, all makes for a high 14 second truck in the quarter:thumbsup: that's hauling for that big truck.

Also looks like the rock warrior edition with the painted bumpers, but could be wrong

You are correct. :thumbsup:

I thought the Tundra would totally move until I drove one. Strange that I TOTALLY wanted the Tundra, then "settled" for the Titan.
Now when I drive a Tundra (my buddy's got one) it feels like such a pooch.. :laugh:

Really like the looks of the Tundra over my Titan though.. :down:

Thanks guys. Yes, it has the 5.7, and is the Rock Warrior edition. You would not believe the room in this thing. The rear seats slide forward, and recline back. I also like that the rear window goes all the way down. I had a 93 Z71 that I really liked, but this one is just awesome. :)

I thought the Tundra would totally move until I drove one. Strange that I TOTALLY wanted the Tundra, then "settled" for the Titan.
Now when I drive a Tundra (my buddy's got one) it feels like such a pooch.. :laugh:

Really like the looks of the Tundra over my Titan though.. :down:

I'm surprised you don't think the tundra has zip, my wife raced our 2011 last year at the drag strip and it beat every stock truck there. Dodge, Chevy,new Eco boost ford. Titan trucks are only 317 horse, sad little guys:laugh:

Everybody missed the IMPORTANT PART..

SELLING YOUR 1K??

Does the mean no Team Gixxer trackdays this year?

Back