Rental Truck

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
I know Im going to start a CHEVY / FORD war here but I have to share this.

A couple days ago I was sitting at a red light when a truck came Hydroplaning behind me and hit me shoving me into truck in front of me, so now my Truck is in the shop and paying for a rental until mine is ready.

I drive a 98 Chevy 1500 ( 350 Engine )

A few months ago a guy at worked backed into me and once again I had a rental a 2008 CHEVY SILVERADO ( LOVED IT )

My rental this time is a 2009 Ford F150 with 90 miles on it. As nice as it is to drive a new vehicle I have to say I miss my Chevy

The seats in this thing are not comfortable, The head rest position sucks, The dash panel is Blahhhhh and as for power Im not seeing it, Earlier I jumped on it and it downshifted then upshifted then downshifted all withing 3 sec. Front grille is enourmous, belongs on a F350 not a 150, only good thing I can say is the color is nice, even though I am not big on red this red reminds me of my 07 Busa.

Ok Im done

My '08 F-150 with the Roush supercharger is FUN! I admit though: IMHO, it would be underpowered without the S/C.

300 hp just isn't enough for an almost 6,000 pound truck.

CW

im with you. ive been a die hard ford guy my whole life but after driving a couple dif. buddies chevy trucks I have to say my next one will def. be a chevy. for the same reasons you mentioned.

and I LOVE the thingy that tells you when to change your oil:laugh:

Titan's are definitely a nice truck, but chevy is the way to go for comfort and reliability, got 263,000+ mile on a crew cab dually diesel.

Back