New Truck.

Can't believe I missed this thread until now! That thing is beautiful, Tim! And definately the best color you could ever put on a truck :)

I'm with Daniel on the skyway, what the heckman??? :laugh:

Very nice, I have been looking at one for a while now. I love the Tundra's. A friend of mine has one I drive every now and then (08) Man that thing has the power. Not good MPG but very nice trucks. Congrats and enjoy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Everybody missed the IMPORTANT PART..

SELLING YOUR 1K??

Does the mean no Team Gixxer trackdays this year?

Yep, no track days. :( As much as I have enjoyed the 1K, I believe the truck will make up for it. Not a good feeling wondering if I was going to get where I was going. Maybe later on down the road I can replace it. :)

Thanks everyone. I am really liking the truck so far. I just hit the lower part of the skyway, right outside of Tellico, while we were up at the house this weekend. The baby was sleeping so we just rode around a little. :)

Yep, no track days. :( As much as I have enjoyed the 1K, I believe the truck will make up for it. Not a good feeling wondering if I was going to get where I was going. Maybe later on down the road I can replace it. :)

You know, Busa's are allowed at track days.... Jus sayin :whistle:

Back